More and More Magical Girls!

You had brought back Madoka, Homura, Mami, Sayaka, and Kyoko to your house. 

(Y/N): Girls, I promise you, you'll be safe. Right now, that damn cat could know exactly where you all live. So, I have taken the liberty of looking after all of you in order to keep you protected. 

Madoka: Is ... is it really true? 

(Y/N): You all deserve better. And I will make sure that you girls will receive protection. They won't hurt you. Never will ever. 

And then out of nowhere, Madoka goes up to you and smiles. 

Madoka: Thank you so much (Y/N). Thank you for looking out for us. 

She gives you a big kiss on your cheeks. 

And of course, this would raise a lot of red flags for all the other girls, who were just red with jealousy. 

Homura: I LOOK AFTER HER, AND SHE DOES THAT?! GRRRR!!!

Sayaka: ALREADY?! MADOKA, WHY?! 

Mami: I guide you, and all you do is steal my crush!! Have you no shame? 

Kyoko: UGH! I WOULD HAVE WENT FIRST! WHY, AM I SO NERVOUS AROUND HIM?! 

(Y/N): Oh ... thanks. I- I'm really risking their safety again, aren't I? Brother, why am I such a saint? My damn kindness. 

On another hand... 

Kyubey: Looks like I'll have to stop for now. It's pointless trying to claim their souls. 

Xellos: I know, he's simply too much trouble. I'll have you know that last book my attempts were not good for me either. 

Kyubey: I noticed. Keep trying my friend, we must keep trying. But for now, we just wait. Yes. Wait.