Straw Hat Girl Party!

Lucy just sat in the mansion and sighed to herself.

Lucy: I swear, sometimes I question if Nami's trying to get herself into trouble.

The Straw Hat Navigator was out looking for more money! Why? Because this crazy girl loves shopping too much!

Happy: Hey Lucy, have you seen Nami lately?

Lucy: No. Why? Happy, what did you do?

Happy: Well the thing is, I kind of used the Clima Tact to unclog the toilet, and it's all wet now.

Lucy: YOU WHAT?! What happened to Zeus?

Zeus: He shocked me for doing that, and wants me to dry it. That includes him.

Lucy: And why bring me into this?

Happy: BECAUSE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME AVOID BEING BEATEN UP BY NAMI!!! SHE'S SO TERRIFYING WHEN SHE'S UPSET! SHE POUNDS LUFFY LIKE A HAMMER POUNDS A NAIL!! AND HE'S LUFFY!!

The two quickly start cleaning the Clima Tact, and then-

Nami: Hi you guys!

Nami appears wearing a white shirt with lots of hearts, blue shorts, and brown heeled sandals.

She's got a bunch of shopping bags with her, and has more jewelry and cosmetics that she loves!

Lucy: Nami! How much do you keep buying?

Nami: Oh relax Lucy! We've got lots of money, and (Y/N) keeps getting more opportunities for money!

She just sits next to Lucy, and hugs her bestie!

Lucy: So, you ready for tonight?

Nami: Yep! It's always great for us to have a ladies' night!! I was going to get some beer and sake, but Cana's got that.

Lucy: Of course!

Happy: Hey! Want me to join? I'm the life of a party.

Lucy and Nami: Aren't you a boy?

Happy: I'm Carla's boyfriend.

Lucy and Nami: That's not what we're talking about.

Happy: Oh come on! Besides, (Y/N) isn't even here!

Nami: Yeah, we know. He's doing some sort of harem initiation with those new hero girls.

Happy: Oh yeah! Maybe they're fishing!

And then Lucy got a text message photo.

Lucy: Oh, that's cool!

You took a picture with Carol and Jennifer hugging and kissing your cheeks while standing on the Statue of Liberty, along with a few other photos with Kamala who is doing a Kawaii pose, and there was another of you being kissed by The GOG (Guardians of the Galaxy Girls).

Then one last one of all the ladies together with you smiling and kissing you everywhere!

Nami: "Wish you were here. Awww!"

The two take a picture of each other, and write, "Love you Babe!"

Just as they finish, well-

???: HOW LONG UNTIL MY BELOVED RETURNS?!

Juvia is seen crying while eating from a tub of ice cream, she's practically half naked, only wearing her panties.

Lucy: Juvia, why are you-

Juvia: I wanted to surprise (Y/N) but he's busy adding more of you bimbos in!! HOW CAN HE JUST LEAVE JUVIA LIKE THAT?!

She begins mixing cookies and cream with strawberry and shoves them into her mouth.

Juvia: Waaaah!! I want him here!!!

Nami: Can't you just be patient?

Juvia: NO!!!

Happy: Don't you find it funny that she's literally just letting her boobies bounce like that.

Lucy: It's distracting. Very distracting.

Just then Levy comes down wearing only a bath towel.

Levy: Juvia, come on. You just need a bath, that'll help.

Juvia: NOOO!! JUVIA WANTS HER (Y/N)!!

Levy: Sorry girls. I thought taking a bath would help, but she's not listening.

Nami: No duh! Look, why don't we just calm her down with a massage or something?

Juvia: Juvia could use a massage.

Girls: Oh thank goodness!

Happy: I'll record for (Y/N)!

Girls: We can handle that!

Happy: Okay fine! Hey Carla, wanna go eat some seafood?!

He flies off to look for his girlfriend while the others tend to Juvia.