All For One, the New Kingpin of Crime! (Part 2!!)

As Dabi and his gang continued their raid on the Raft, All For One visited the castle that he saw the last time that he had opened up the portal. 

All For One: Your technology has always amused me my dear Victor. But why do you wish to control the world so much? 

???: You really want to know? 

Dr. Doom (Real Name: Victor Von Doom! He's the ruler of Latveria! Several years ago, his mother sold her soul to a demon named Mephisto, and his father was sought out to be killed by a Baron, whose wife he failed to save! Victor witnessed his father die out in the cold from frostbite, who told him to survive! He then attended college at the same time as Reed Richards, (who would become Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic 4!), and try to bring his mother back! But that blew up in his face. He bandaged himself, and soon went to study with some monks, who coated his entire body in metal to hide himself! He seeks to rule the entire world in order to save it from everyone else! Is the archenemy of pretty much everyone in the Marvel Universe!) 

Doom: People are foolish. There has to be someone to direct them all. 

All For One: I agree. Your country seems to be prospering under your rule. 

Doom: It's not enough. The power I seek, I want to extend it everywhere! 

All For One: You're quite the egotistical one. Right. 

Doom: Doom will rule all! 

All For One: Would you be interested in- 

Doom: If you seek to help me rule, then I agree. Be thankful to have the assistance of Dr. Doom. 

All For One: Why thank you. 

Soon... 

Dabi began to bust out more and more criminals. 

Yellowjacket (Real Name: Darren Cross! He once owned a successful company, but due to his heart condition, he was destined to retire! He sought out a cure for his disease, and crossed paths with Dr

Yellowjacket (Real Name: Darren Cross! He once owned a successful company, but due to his heart condition, he was destined to retire! He sought out a cure for his disease, and crossed paths with Dr. Henry Pym (AKA Antman)! Soon he took the Yellowjacket Suit, and began using its properties for his own needs! He was stopped by Antman, and now has a vendetta against him!)