My Captured Family!/River City Girls!

So, out of fucking nowhere, you and Jack ended up in detention!!

(Y/N): Jack, why are we here?

Jack: Because we wrecked school property for trying to catch that villain?

(Y/N): I really hate these Legion of Doom guys. The League of Villains were one thing, but these guys-

You then pictured kicking Two Face across his .... faces while crushing his coin, ripping Penguin's umbrella, and slamming Harley's mallet right into Joker's chest.

???: Alright! Eyes on the board!

Aizawa appears.

Aizawa: I don't want anyone else sleeping on me.

Mineta: Don't worry Mr. Aizawa, I'm always awake for-

Aizawa uses his scarf to slam Mineta to the wall.

Aizawa: And no talking either.

Soon...

SO BORING! When where you guys going to get out of-

And like a miracle a text came.

And you had to be make sure Aizawa didn't catch on, so-

(Y/N): Let's try something!

You silently teleport to the roof!

(Y/N): Now who co- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

You keep screaming so much that nearly everyone hears it!

Utopia Headquarters...

Azad: What the hell is that?

Madmole: I fear he's angered.

Azad: I can hear that!!

Back with you...

There was a picture of Kinue, Ren, Ran, Medaka, Erza, Wendy, Carla, and your daughters, and anyone else related to them gagged and chained with sea prism stone cuffs!

(Y/N): I GOTTA HURRY!!!

And so...

You grab Jack and teleport him out, while creating clones of you both!

Jack: What th-

And you leave.

(Y/N): So, what if I told you my mom, sisters, wives, and daughters were taken hostage?

Jack: Okay, let's go save them!!

(Y/N): But we don't have any-

You then noticed a whole bunch of students with jackets, spiked weapons, and other stuff!

(Y/N): Brother, not now!

Then all of a sudden they were punched, kicked, thrown out the window, and their balls or breasts crushed!!

???: Hey, (Y/N)!

???2: HI (Y/N)-POO!!

(Y/N): Uh....

Misako and Kyoko (These girls originally come from River City and claim to know you from Elementary School! You don't really seem to remember them! Misako is a tough tomboy with a heart of gold, and Kyoko is a ditzy girly girl who hangs out with h...

Misako and Kyoko (These girls originally come from River City and claim to know you from Elementary School! You don't really seem to remember them! Misako is a tough tomboy with a heart of gold, and Kyoko is a ditzy girly girl who hangs out with her bestie 24/7!)

(Y/N): Who are you girls again?

Misako: I'M MISAKO!!

Kyoko: I'M KYOKO!!

(Y/N): Didn't we meet in Elementary School?

Misako: Of course. You're that cute strong nice guy I fell in love with!

Kyoko: Need help (Y/N)-Poo?

(Y/N): Yes! Please! My family has been taken!

Misako and Kyoko: Then let's move!!