When Worlds Unite!!

Tails is in his workshop just working on his stuff, until well a message comes in from his computer!

Eggman: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Miss me??

Tails: WOAH!! (Falls out of his chair) Eggman! How did you- Where are you even-

Eggman: Tails! Please, I don't have time for this! We need your help!

Tails: We? What do you mean we?!

Wily: Oh for the love of all science, Eggman, could you not be so vague?!

Eggman: How was I supposed to know that this maniac would take control of our robots?!

Wily: Well-

???: Hey! No talking, Prisoners!!!

They both nearly get blasted.

???: Listen up! You better say your prayers, because we know about those dumb emeralds that you guys keep around!! So get ready for a personal welcoming from me!

Tails: Who are you? What's going on here?

???: I'm Vile, and I'm a Reploid. We're the future! All you stupid organic life forms are nothing to us! Sigma will be the one to rule over this pathetic earth!!

The message goes out.

Tails: Oh no! That's bad!

Meanwhile...

A portal opens up, and out comes a red Reploid.

Zero (X's Partner and Best Friend! He is the number one Maverick Hunter! Not really known, but he is the last creation of Dr

Zero (X's Partner and Best Friend! He is the number one Maverick Hunter! Not really known, but he is the last creation of Dr. Wily! He was locked up in a chamber due to the Maverick Virus located inside of him! He became the hero we know today after an encounter with Sigma!)

Zero: So, this is where Sigma was heading off to? I still wonder how that portal even appeared. It was nothing like how Sigma made them.

He starts searching for Vile.

On another hand...

Vile (Right Hand Man to Sigma! He was an A Class Hunter who took such joy in eliminating Maverick Reploids, but he was discharged because of his attitude! Being freed by Sigma made him war loyalty and now he relishes in the pain he causes!)

Vile: Now, I'll find those emeralds, blow up anyone who gets in my way and-

Just as he's finishing he notices the blue figure about to hit him.

Vile: GOT YOU X!!

But then he's kicked in the face before he could blast the figure.

???: Okay Bobba Fett, I'm going to ask that you leave now or I'll ram your face in over and over and over again!

Vile: A Blue Rat? You got to be kidding me!

Sonic: I'm a Hedgehog, Bucket Head!

Vile: Touché. Now get lost or I'll blast your ass!

Vile began using several tasers on his body to try and stun Sonic, but he just dodged them and hits him again.

The Bucket Head gets very pissed off and continues to try and blast the Blue Blur, but fails.

So he just trips him, and grabs him by the throat!

Sonic: Agh! You cheater!

Vile: You're really pissing me off. I hate that about you, and that loathsome piece of garbage X! Now talk or I wrong your little-

He suddenly gets his arm cut off by Zero!

Vile: Zero??

Zero: I recommend you get lost now Vile.

Vile: Damn you.

He grabs his arm and teleports out.

Sonic: What the? Nice sword you have there.

Zero: I don't have time to talk. You need to tell me why he was here.

Sonic: Beats me. How did you get here?

???: I called for help, and the Ruby brought him.

You show up with the Phantom Ruby in hand.