All For One vs. Crime Bosses!

Back with All For One, he was busy having to deal with the Crime Bosses. 

All For One: So, it is true. You do see me as a threat to you all. Very well then. You've leave me with no other choice. 

He begins to generate his flame walls as both Silvermane and Kingpin try to attack him with all of their might. 

All For One: Nice try. Now have some of- 

Just as he sends out the tendrils from his body, Kingpin pushes right through and shoves him into a wall. 

All For One: What the? 

Kingpin: What you have failed to realize is that most of my body is composed of muscle. Only 5% is fat. 

All For One: Is that so? 

Silvermane: Now let's see how you like this?! 

He prepares to attack All For One with several upon several attacks from his cybernetic suit, but All For One ignores them all. 

Then he multiplies all of his arms and sends many of his bones out of said arms. 

Kingpin: I underestimated you. No wonder why you lead your own organization. Your power is unrivaled. But if you think that I'm going to step down just because you show off what you can do, THEN YOU ARE MISTAKEN!!! 

All For One: Try me. 

Then out of nowhere, a blast of black lightning emerges from nearby! 

All For One: What's this? 

???: I suppose I was late. 

Mr

Mr. Negative (Real Name: Martin Li! He's an infamous crime boss, who leads a group called the Inner Demons! He has the power of both the Lightforce and the Darkforce!) 

Silvermane: What do you know, about time you showed up Boy. 

Mr. Negative: No need for your judgments. Now then, why don't we just come to an agreement? He poses a massive threat to us. But at the same time, he could destroy all of our enemies easily if he's kept around. 

All For One: Yes. But, one thing you must understand, is that I do not want any betrayals. We are all to agree to disagree with our choices. Come to me and point out any problems you have. Alright? 

The Crime Bosses just stare at him. 

Would they agree?