The Kaiba Land Grand Prix!

Several crowds were flocking over to Kaiba Land to watch the new tournament! 

Kaiba was literally announcing the tournament through all the means that he can. 

Kaiba: All contestants of the Kaiba Land Grand Prix, come to Duel Stadium to attend the Opening Ceremony. 

You were running to make sure that you weren't late for the Opening Ceremony and Jack was entering at the same time. 

(Y/N): If I have to duel my best friend, then that's okay! 

You go inside and begin waiting for Kaiba to announce all of the contestants. 

Kaiba: While it pains me to say this, Welcome to the Kaiba Land Grand Prix. 

All the contestants appear, which include you, Jack, Yugi, Joey, Mai, Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Bastion, Hassleberry, Alexis, and a group of hooded figures. 

You had a feeling about those hooded figures. 

(Y/N): Those guys are really giving me a bad feeling about the tournament. 

Kaiba: Now listen up, those who are attending must defeat enough opponents in order to progress to the Finals. That is if you can succeed. 

Jack: What an asshole right? 

(Y/N): Yeah you said it. 

Kaiba then goes on to announce on how he'll be the final opponent with those who defeat him being rewarded with free lifetime passes for Kaiba, and 10 billion dollars. 

(Y/N): I'm so winning. 

Jack: But we're all in the same family/household! 

(Y/N): It's about the competition. 

Jack: True. You have a point. Say, who were those guys with the hoods? 

(Y/N): I don't know, but I have a feeling that they're bad guys. 

???: What's even worse is that they're the same hoods that Marik's Ghouls wear. 

Ishizu appeared right there! 

(Y/N): WHERE DID YOU COME FROM ISHIZU?! 

Ishizu: I was standing nearby in case something bad would happen. 

Jack: Wow, you really have some weird kind of danger sense. 

Ishizu: I don't even need to know the future about it. 

When one of the hoods passes by, you notice an American bandana. 

(Y/N): NOT HIM!!! 

Ishizu: Who is it? 

(Y/N): The man who makes America look like a horrible country. 

Keith smiles as so many of his men come by, including a kid with bug glasses, someone with a freaky ghost face, and guys with masks! 

Keith: Make sure not to show any of them mercy. Those dweebs won't know what hit them, in America!