Amy's Fight!

Amy follows Cream and Cheese to their house, where she is immediately welcomed with open arms by Cream's mother!

???: Hello there Amy, how wonderful to see you!

Vanilla (Cream's Mother! She's a very sweet and beautiful woman, who loves and cares for her daughter very much! She's also pretty bisexual!)

Amy: Oh WOW, Vanilla sure looks beautiful. NO! Get your mind out of the gutter Amy! Hi Vanilla, I'm looking for the emeralds because-

She goes on to explain everything!

Vanilla: Wow, Amy is cute. How I- Come on, don't get sidetracked! I see. And you wanted permission to bring Cream along right?

Amy: Yes! You know she's pretty determined!

Cream: Well ... what do you think Mom?

Vanilla: I suppose it would be alright ... that is if Amy could spend the night with us.

Amy: Oh! Really?

Vanilla: Well, you don't have to. I- I was just suggesting.

Cream: Oh, Mom really is desperate. I guess she can't he'll it. It's in her blood.

Amy: No, I'll do it. EEE! This is going to be so much fun!!

For now Amy goes with Cream and Cheese to search for the Emeralds...

The three of them search everywhere, until they feel something underneath them!!

Tunnel Rhino comes out of the ground, and he's joined by Blast Hornet, and Neon Tiger!!

The three just try to attack with Amy getting Cream and Cheese out of the way in order to bash them with her hammer!!!

Amy: Oh great! More of you guys! Cream, Cheese, hope you two are ready!

Cream: Of course we are Amy!! Let's do it!!!

The three begin to fight against the Mavericks, with Amy attacking Tunnel Rhino with her hammer, which she extends in order to bash him on the head!

Tunnel Rhino: AAAARGH! Why you!!

He tries to ram Amy, but she pushes him back, and hits him right into Blast Hornet who tries to pierce Cream, only for her to start flying above him by flapping her ears really fast!

Blast Hornet: HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY DAMN SENSE?!

He is then kicked by Cream in the face who also sends Cheese to annoy him!

Blast Hornet: BEING BEATEN BY A LITTLE GIRL AND A FAIRY?! HOW AGGRAVATING!!!

Cheese: CHAO!!

He then ends up stinging Neon Tiger instead!

Neon Tiger: BLAST HORNET WHY?!

Amy: Aha! Got ya!

She slams Tunnel Rhino right into the two of them, and-

Mavericks: NOOO!

They end up getting blown to pieces.

The resulting shockwave knocks an emerald out of a nearby tree!

Cream: YAY!!! We did it!

Amy: Whew. Okay, we need to take a rest. That was exhausting.

And so...

They returned to Cream's House, and quickly got ready to go to sleep.

Though Cream went to bed very fast with Cheese, Amy was visited by Vanilla.

Amy: Vanilla?

Vanilla: Thank you Amy for looking after my Cream. Do you mind if I-

Amy: Oh no. Come in, please.

Vanilla: Thank you.

Amy: So, you've been waiting a long time for this?

Vanilla: Oh, I have.

What follows was a night of deep love and kissing.

But anyways, let's hope you guys can find the emeralds in time!