Natsu vs. Botamo!

The tournament is about to start off with a bang!

(Y/N): Okay! You got this Buddy!

Natsu: Yeah! I'm ready for this! So, that bear guy has the ability to block most attacks?

(Y/N): Yeah, but that's just all part of his actual body.

Natsu: HAHAHAHA! Then he's nothing.

Erza: Natsu, have you even learned not to judge a book by it's cover?

Natsu: Yeah, but he's just a big yellow bear alien thing!

On Team Universe 6's Side...

Botamo: That's my opponent? What a moron. I could beat him in my sleep.

Champa: Have you forgotten that the beings from that universe have beaten us before?!

Beerus: Shows how powerful all of you are.

Champa: SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Beerus: Dear me, he's in a bad mood.

Vados: Excuse him, Brother, he's just looking to watch a good fight. By the way, Lord Champa, you remembered your blood pressure test right?

Champa: Don't start with me Vados.

Vados just chuckles.

And so...

Natsu and Botamo face each other, ready to fight!

Natsu: Alright Winnie the Pooh, I hope you had your honey, because I'm about to give you the equivalent of a bee sting in magic form! 

Fire begins to come from his hands.

(Y/N): Okay, Natsu's got this.

Beerus: Oh, a cocky fellow with guts huh? I like him already. Not that bright, but not that stupid either.

And with that the fight begins....

Botamo starts to bounce thanks to his body mass, and tries to squash the Fire Dragon Slayer!

But Natsu uses his magic to start generating fire around his body, like aura.

Botamo: What the?! Why is it getting hot?! He's like a hot pancake! I-

He then feels a hit to his stomach!

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!

Natsu sends him flying upwards, and he uses his flight powers to lower himself back down.

Botamo: I'll admit, that was clever, but I'm not going to lose to you! You're just a human.

Natsu: Please, humans have the strongest will to live! And we make the strongest bonds too.

Botamo: Talk all you want, it's not going to help.

He begins firing energy waves, which Natsu dodges very quickly, and then he jumps high in the air.

Natsu: HAVE SOME OF THIS NOW!!! FIRE LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!!!

The attack is defended by Botamo by using his stomach.

Botamo: HAHAHAHA! You call that an attack! This'll bounce off of my body and- WHAT?!

He begins to fly back farther and father and-

Botamo: TOO STRONG!! TOO STRONG!!! WHAT IS THIS?! HOW IS A HUMAN SO POWERFUL?!

Natsu: Yeah! That's what you get for underestimating humans!

Champa; GRRRRRRR!

Universe 7: 1

Universe 6: 0