Deathstroke!

Back with your group, you happen to finally reach the bridge of the SS Deadweight! 

(Y/N): OKAY!! Show yourself! I don't care who it is! Just let Bitch Sensei go! 

???: How touching of you to care about your instructors. But you still haven't brought the octopus yet. 

And then out of nowhere, Deathstroke hits you. 

(Y/N): AGH!!

Isogai: HEY!! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! 

They pull out their weapons! 

(Y/N): Ritsu, seal this place off. 

Ritsu: With pleasure. 

She hacks into the grid and manages to seal it off. 

(Y/N): Now you're not going anywhere. 

Deathstroke: Very well then. 

He takes out a staff and goes to attack, and you happen to take out a staff of your own. 

(Y/N): Let's make this even. 

Deathstroke: A fair fight. Just what I wanted. 

You both start swinging at each other with the weapons, and Deathstroke sees his opportunity to attack with smoke bombs and then begins swinging rapidly! 

Very rapidly!! 

But then you hit him in the exposed areas! 

Though Deathstroke manages to shake it off, you punch him in the face! 

Deathstroke: Impressive. But I will still kill you. 

He shoots a claw to your chest and it extends to grab an explosive canister. 

But you dodge and let it hit a wall! 

(Y/N): Nice try! 

You dodge the claw again and make sure that it gets lodged into the mercenary this time! 

(Y/N): GOT YA! 

Deathstroke: DAMN IT! 

He throws the staff away and takes out a katana. 

You then take out the Sword of Light and cut it into pieces. 

(Y/N): Come on Deathstroke we're not going to be getting anywhere by just fighting like this. 

Deathstroke: You're right. You've proven yourself a powerful one to deal with. I suppose I'll have to hold off until later. 

He then uses knock-out gas to put you to sleep. 

But you hold your breath in and try to find him. 

But the man is gone. 

A video then appears showing- 

Black Mask (Real Name: Roman Sionis! He is the owner of the Sionis Industries Company! An infamous crime boss who has hired Deathstroke and others! As an ally to Utopia and the Legion of Doom he supplies multiple mercenaries when possible!) 

Black Mask: I'll admit. You kids are better than I thought. But next time my assassins will make short work of you. 

The screen then turns off as- 

Irina falls through a nearby door. 

Irina: AGH! That was ro- 

(Y/N): BITCH SENSEI!!! 

You rush up to hug her! 

Irina: Huh? Oh (Y/N), I- WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME?! 

(Y/N): Hey, do I need a reason to not be concerned about you? 

Irina: (Sigh) I guess not. 

She then hugs you. 

Irina: That was warm. Thank you. 

(Y/N): Ah that feels nice and warm. 

Once again you get the feeling that many of the girls are getting jealous again. 

(Y/N): I sense confessions.