My Honeymoon on Amazon Lily!

You teleported all of your wives, both the two old and the 6 new all the way to Amazon Lily!

Amazon: WHO'S- OH SNAKE PRINCESS!!

She bows before Hancock.

Hancock: I have returned for my honeymoon.

Esdeath: Our Honeymoon!

Hancock: Sure, whatever. I want to make sure my husband is treated with the best hospitality.

Amazon: Your Husband?

(Y/N): Hi!

Amazon: (Y/N)?!

Of course all the Amazons knew who you were, you had been on Amazon Lily due to Kuma.

Monika: All of them are Amazonian warriors?

Sachan: Don't you know about the Warlords? Hancock has been a warrior ever since she escaped her slavery of the-

You cover her mouth.

(Y/N): Careful! She and her sisters are sensitive about that.

Erza: (Y/N) is right. The day we first met her, she tried to kill him for looking at her back.

Hancock: And then we fell in love!

(Y/N): As long as you promised not to be mean to anyone else I care about.

Hancock: Oh come here!!

She hugs you, and starts kissing you everywhere!

All the other girls were getting jealous.

Miia: Can we just go? I want my chance with Darling!

(Y/N): NOOOO! My bones will be crushed!!!!

Medaka: Let's just go. Come on Hubby-

(Y/N): Nah, I'll do the carrying.

And with that, you're carrying all of your wives all the way over to the city.

And of course all the Kuja were just welcoming of Hancock.

Hancock: I have returned.

???: SNAKE PRINCESS! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!

The elder of the tribe, Granny Nyon was pretty much unpleased by Hancock's long absence.

Hancock: I know! And frankly, I'm fine being married to the one man I've ever loved!!

(Y/N): Oh brother.

Girls: Does she have to keep rubbing it into our face? Getting turned to stone was not something we wanted!

Granny Nyon: WHAT?! PRINCESS, YOU MARRIED HIM?! THE BOY, (Y/N) (L/N)?!

(Y/N): Hi, Snake Granny.

Granny Nyon: And you're looking very healthy still!

(Y/N): You still believe that Hancock's going to die of love sickness? Please! As long as I'm around, she's not going anywhere!

Hancock: AAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!

Miia: UGH! That's nothing! Anything that Darling says, warms my heart!

Monika: Excuse me? How's that different from what (Y/N) says to me? I dedicate my life for him!

Esdeath: That's nothing! I would kill for-

(Y/N): No Esdeath! You're not conquering this Kingdom!

Esdeath: Awwww!

(Y/N): Sorry, about her behavior. She was a fearsome General for a very corrupt empire and well, I won't go into greater detail.

Soon enough...

Everyone dressed up in kimonos and a feast was held!

(Y/N): A toast to my newest wives!!! And to our future!