SS Deadweight!

The entire class arrives at the ship! 

It was a really big ship. Some could say that it mirrors the freaking Titanic! 

Yes, I said the Titanic! 

(Y/N): Not really that special looking. You guys ready? 

???: Yes, but what do we do? You say that some of them are stronger for us to fight. 

Rinka Hayami (This cutie switches between stoic and cheerful! She can be very business-like, and sometimes sort of to a little girl!) 

(Y/N): Great question Rinka. Now everyone pay close attention. My group will consist of Nagisa, Karma, Kaede, Ritsu, Rio-Chan, Meg, Isogai, and ... I'd say you Sumire! 

Karma: Great, we're bringing the boulder with us? 

Sumire: What's that supposed to mean? 

Karma: Oh nothing. 

(Y/N): Anyway! The rest of you will be led by Terasaka and his group. Now make sure you guys don't get lost. These are professional assassins! 

Terasaka: Please, I got this in the bag. Just you watch (L/N), I'll get us out of there like that! 

He snaps his fingers, and Itona sighs. 

Itona: And if we die? 

Terasaka: Uh- 

(Y/N): Now, the real Korosensei is hiding on the side of the ship. We need to make sure that we're using the fake Korosensei doll to fool those grunts up ahead. 

Nagisa: And then we try to avoid all the assassins and rescue Bitch Sensei? 

(Y/N): That's the plan! 

And so the plan went ahead...

Your group goes ahead to the entrance. 

Several grunts wearing black masks are seen. 

Black Mask Thug: What's your business? 

Karma: Oh we're just here to deliver the squid. As you asked. 

Black Mask Thug: Very well. Go ahead. 

They allow your group inside. 

Isogai: Okay, I got the weirdest feeling that this is a trap. 

Rio: Then why are they letting us in? 

Kaede: Uh, in case something bad happens, I'm hiding behind (Y/N). 

Sumire: Do they have anything to eat in there? 

Karma: Come on Chicken Leg, no need to lag behind. 

Sumire: KARMA!!! 

Karma: I kid! I kid! 

Sumire: YOU'RE NOT!!