All For One, the New Kingpin of Crime (Part 3!!!)

All For One soon finds himself having a new mask while meeting up with some of the most infamous gang leaders. 

All For One: Now, you all called me here for a reason correct? 

One figure revealed himself to be the Kingpin. 

Kingpin: Yes, if I am not mistaken, you had started a massive outbreak, and are convincing nearly all of it's inmates to serve you. Your power to convince others to help you, very much disturbs me. 

???: I would have to agree. 

Another figure reveals himself. 

Silvermane (Real Name: Silvio Manfreddi! He is a Mafia Crime Boss who originally grew up in Sicily! He had tricked Dr

Silvermane (Real Name: Silvio Manfreddi! He is a Mafia Crime Boss who originally grew up in Sicily! He had tricked Dr. Curt Connors into helping him search for a stone tablet that could help him gain immortality! Eventually, he would cross paths with Spider-Man! His main bodyguard is his daughter Silver Sable! He also has the infamous thug Hammerhead as his right-hand man!) 

All For One: I will just say this one warning, either you stay out of my way, and you will be free to choose to side with me if you want. But if you pose a threat or attack my organization within my organization, you will be destroyed. I have some of the most powerful villains of your world as my allies, and they answer to me. 

Kingpin: Very well, I would say the same. Believe me, against my strength, you would wish not to challenge me. 

All For One: Please, do I look like I need to challenge you to actually win? 

Meanwhile... 

Shigaraki had come from the portal, and he was pretty much trying not to sound annoyed. 

Shigaraki: For everyone else's sake, I hope these people are willing to cooperate. 

He breaks down a prison door, and out come four people. 

???: Looks like it's freedom time boys!

The Wrecking Crew (From Left to Right: Thunderball, Bulldozer, Wrecker, and Piledriver! These four were gifted with god-like powers thanks to Loki! They serve as recurring enemies for Thor! Thunderball uses a powerful wrecking ball, Bulldozer has ...

The Wrecking Crew (From Left to Right: Thunderball, Bulldozer, Wrecker, and Piledriver! These four were gifted with god-like powers thanks to Loki! They serve as recurring enemies for Thor! Thunderball uses a powerful wrecking ball, Bulldozer has super strength, Wrecker's crowbar has God-Like powers, and Piledriver's hands are powerful!) 

Shigaraki: Gentlemen, you have been offered a place. 

Wrecker: Really? What's that? 

Shigaraki: In our organization. Believe me, several have already joined, and you will be honored. 

Thunderball: What's in it for us? 

Shigaraki: It's either that, or- 

He punches Thunderball in the gut. 

Shigaraki: You die. 

But then Wrecker slams him with his crowbar. 

Wrecker: HA! You idiot, did you actually think you could. 

But Shigaraki shakes it off. 

Wrecker: HUH?! I don't get it?! I have the power of a God! 

Shigaraki: You idiot, did you actually think that just because you have god-like powers, you could beat me. 

He starts decaying the ground. 

Shigaraki: You have much to learn about how outclassed you are. 

Piledriver: Uh Boss? 

Wrecker begins to freak out more and more and more. 

Wrecker: Stand down. Stand down! 

They all do so. 

Shigaraki: Good. Now, I would prefer if you helped me out with freeing and convincing the others.