The Rabbit Goddess, Kaguya!

Right now, before your eyes was her!

Kaguya Otsutsuki (The Rabbit Moon Goddess! She is the creator of Chakra! After eating from the divine fruit, she lost her mind! Sealed away by her sons to stop her rampage!)

Kaguya: Who are you people?

She looked down on the ones who still stood, you, Naruto, Kakashi, and Jack.

Obito was there too, but he was too stunned, and horrified by what he had caused.

Kaguya: Are you Haguromo and Haruma? No, it can't be, you're Indra and-

???: No Mother, those are (Y/N) and Sasuke.

(Y/N): Wait! You're the Black half of Zetsu!

Black Zetsu: Yes, it is me!

He was coming out of the shadow in Kaguya's cloak.

Naruto: How in the?! It was you all along. 

Black Zetsu: Yes. Now that Mother is reawakened, I can finally return to her side. 

Kakashi: So, you were created by her in order to bring her back, making everyone of Utopia your pawns. 

Black Zetsu: Correct, but I've been doing this from the beginning. If you remember the story about the sons of the Sage of the Six Paths, then you would know why they continued to fight. 

(Y/N): Of course, Indra was jealous of Asura being Haguromo's successor. 

Black Zetsu: I made sure that Indra's jealousy towards Asura could continue, and they would fight. I manipulated the legacy of the Uchiha Clan, making them and the Senju Clan go to war! I even made Madara believe that I was his servant. All of this was to bring my Mother, Kagura back. 

Jack: Okay, I really feel really stupid for being found out by that. 

All while everyone conversed, Kagura couldn't even realize what was happening. 

Kaguya: What is going on? I don't understand. 

Black Zetsu: Of course, you don't. You don't even recognize your children. But they, they took your chakra from you. 

Kaguya: Yes. You took my chakra. I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY DEATH!! 

You guys are then transported to a hot volcanic area! 

(Y/N): WHAT THE?! 

Shukaku: This is her real power!

Kaguya: Ame no Minaka. With this power, I can bring you to any dimension. Now, HAIR BINDING NEEDLE!! 

She begins firing so many hair needles, which you block with the sand of Shukaku! 

Then Jack unleashes some new attacks with his Ultra Instinct!