My Secret Telepathic Daughter!

Utopia Headquarters... 

Caesar: She was one of them. 

Caesar Clown was talking to himself and feeling very disappointed. 

???: What seems to be the problem Master Caesar? 

Daruma Ujiko (Member of Utopia, and servant of All For One! He has lived for over 120 years due to his Quirk! He originally was colleagues with Dr

Daruma Ujiko (Member of Utopia, and servant of All For One! He has lived for over 120 years due to his Quirk! He originally was colleagues with Dr. Vegapunk, but soon began to take an interest with Caesar. He basically lets Caesar be the head of the scientists of Utopia! He's twisted, but not as much as the mad clown!) 

Caesar: Daruma, I had lost so many experiments over the years. And of course, we don't talk about Straw Hat and what he did on Punk Hazard. 

Ujiko: Now we don't talk about that Master, we just forget about it. 

Caesar: But I lost so many great ones. Having the blood of Mikoto Misaka was wonderful. The ability to generate so many soldiers. With all of the ability of Railgun! 

Ujiko: Didn't you also lose- 

Caesar: Ah of course. Ms. Ultear, SHURORORORORORORO! Oh her mother said she was born with so much power!! SO WONDERFUL!!! 

Ujiko: But why are you so angry? 

Caesar: BECAUSE SHE GOT OUT!! My one ace in the hole! MY ANYA!!! 

Ujiko: When did you- 

Caesar: I don't know! She would have been crucial in creating more giants or titans! Big Mom was paying me big for that!!! 

They began to wonder where this, "Anya" went off to. 

On another hand... 

You are just walking down the street, and then notice someone crying. 

(Y/N): Huh? Who's there? 

You start walking towards where the source of the noise is coming from. 

(Y/N): It has to be- 

And right there, you see a young girl. 

Anya (This young girl has recently escaped captivity! She is secretly an Esper!) 

Anya: WAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm so alone. What am I going to- 

(Y/N): Hey are you okay? 

She gets a bit scared by your appearance. 

(Y/N): Hey! I'm not going to hurt you. What's wrong? 

Anya: I-I-I- I've been fed candy. It- They did things to me. 

(Y/N): WHO?! 

Anya: Some .... clown. 

(Y/N): CAESAR!! What's your name? 

Anya: I'm Anya. 

(Y/N): Where are your parents? 

Anya: I don't have any. I'm an oprhan. 

(Y/N): Shit! Do I dare- You want to come and stay with me and my family? 

Anya: Huh? Are you going to be my Daddy? 

(Y/N): YEAH!! 

Anya: YAY!!! 

She hugs you. 

(Y/N): I really rock as a Dad! Come on Anya. 

You pick her up. 

(Y/N): Time to meet your brother and sisters! 

On another hand... 

A CP0 Agent finds knives being stuck in his neck as a woman with black hair stands over them. 

She then receives a bounty. 

It was your head. 

???: Well, here I go killing again.