Azad and Clayman's Challenge!

You had decided to first meet Clayman and Azad in person.

The field was quiet, and soon both the Demon Lord and Dragon Hater appeared.

Though Azad seemed to be wearing a glove on his right hand.

(Y/N): Nice choice of fashion.

Azad: Don't flatter me. I don't need any flattery.

(Y/N): Sure. Look, can't we just let bygones be bygones? These people don't deserve to get wrapped up in our quarrels?

Clayman: Well for one thing, our alliance is under contract, by another fellow demon.

(Y/N): Wh- OH NOT THAT DICK!!

Xellos appears.

Xellos: Ah, (Y/N) just the man I wanted to see.

(Y/N): OOOOH!!! Xellos, do what do I owe the pleasure of seeing my old- oh forget it, we were never even friends to begin with!

Xellos: You make it sound like you didn't enjoy our time together.

(Y/N): YOU WERE GOING TO SELL ME OUT TO VALGAAV SO HE COULD KILL ME! Not to mention your scuffles with the others, WHICH WAS WHEN DARK STAR WAS ABOUT TO DESTROY THE WORLD!

Xellos: Oh, I do apologize about that.

(Y/N): You're winking. I can see it.

He was indeed winking.

Xellos: My apologies.

Clayman: Why don't you just let us destroy Rimuru Tempest's empire and we will spare you.

(Y/N): WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?! Stupid?! I'm not falling for that shit! And I'll never sell out my friends and allies.

Azad: See? I can't even have a good conversation with-

(Y/N): NOT LIKE HOW YOU TRICKED KANNA'S DAD FOR YOUR PETTY GAINS! AND HOW YOU ALSO RAISED AN ARMY OF DRAGON SLAYERS!!! OR HOW YOU TRICKED SELENE JUST TO TAKE HER POWER! Or-

You try to punch him, only to notice Madmole and Skullion. So-

(Y/N): Guess we're doing this then huh? Fine.

You use Enma and Ame no Habikiri to push them both back.

(Y/N): I'll accept your challenge.

Clayman: Very well. Our subordinates will be waiting here in the forest. Bring what you can. And make sure not to go down on it.

(Y/N): You're on.

You storm off with determination!

Xellos: Oh this is going to be very amusing. Right now, this show should be just too much fun.