A Meeting with a Goddess!

Once again, you had another dream.

(Y/N): Wait! This is exactly what happened when Filia called for help! Are we recycling again? Because-

This time you find yourself in a sky temple.

(Y/N): Is this-

You remember how as a God, you still had contact with other Gods.

The Phantom Ruby allowed you to contact Gods without using it.

(Y/N): Really nifty it is.

???: Hello (Y/N).

A beautiful figure appears.

Palutena (Goddess of Light! She's the ruler of Skyworld and leads the angels! While she is a very beautiful and elegant individual with a kind heart, she can also be pretty trolling and mischevious!)

(Y/N): Palutena. How long has it been?

Palutena: Too long. You had a long time since-

(Y/N): Since I fell in love with another goddess, had a scuffle with one of our own, and had her be taken care of by a demon? Yeah, I thought so.

Palutena: Well, I would prefer to discuss things on a friendly matter, but there is one reason that I called.

(Y/N): Is it-

Palutena: I'm afraid so. Medusa is back.

(Y/N): I swear this is jealousy as for why she became like this! She just couldn't accept that you were better!

You remembered how Medusa's jealousy of Palutena led her to being cursed by the other gods, and banished to the Underworld! Of course she raised her army and sought revenge.

(Y/N): Then looks like I'm going to step in! This should help improve my strength! I can't let anyone else know yet about Darkseid. But right now, fighting these monsters should get me ready. Though, I hope HE isn't really behind this.