A Dream Renewed!

Upon returning to the town, things were getting dark.

(Y/N): Well this is different.

Happy: OH NO!!! Ghosts are going to come!

Natsu: Oh calm down Happy. This isn't Thriller Bark.

Happy: How do you know that?! I mean-

???: You've come Straw Hats.

Red appears on top of a building.

Pato: BOSS!!

Luffy: Hey Old Man! The Tanuki has something to say!

Pato: I- WHAT?!

Red: Pointless, why don't you play with these?

He creates copies of Akainu, Aokiji, Smoker, Kizaru, and the entire crew!

Lucy: You got to be kidding me.

Natsu: Oh this is going to be good!!

Gray: Well, at this point I'll punch anyone that looks like Natsu.

Natsu: I HEARD THAT YOU DICK!!!

Zoro: I'll easily dispatch of Curly Brows.

Sanji: I'LL TAKE YOU OUT MOSSHEAD!!!

Jack: CAN WE JUST GO?

Pato sees his opportunity to get to Red, though all the clones start coming in to attack, everyone else starts to counterattack!

(Y/N): HAVE SOME OF THIS, YOU BROTHER MURDERER!!

Jack: TAKE THAT FAKE OF (Y/N)!!

Natsu: Time for a rematch, Aokiji!!

Pato: Boss! I remember what you said! But that's not the same as me! That other me doesn't have what I have! I want you to become King of the Pirates! But I will help you as your friend, not as a tool!

Just as he finishes, all of the clones were taken out!

Red: You still don't understand Pato. To become King of the Pirates, I must throw away all my weaknesses. My compassion, my comrades, everything. With this I will surpass both Roger and Whitebeard. No, not just them. But also Garp the Hero and Sengoku the Buddha of the Marines. With this, I will finally achieve power.

He takes out a devil fruit.

Red: Bat Bat Fruit Model: Vampire.

He bites into it, and then-

Red: YES! Yes!! I feel the power. With this, I've thrown out the last weakness of mine. MY HUMANITY!!!

He then kicks Pato, and that sends the little Tanuki into a wall.

(Y/N), Jack, and Luffy: BASTARD!!!

All of you try to move, only for Red to appear with the unconscious innkeeper, and he sucks her blood from her neck!

With that, he turns younger, with red bat features on his body.

Sanji: YOU BASTARD!! What did you do to her?!

Red: I took her youth! It's what vampires do!!

Luffy: That's cheating! Just because you're old doesn't mean that you hold back!

Red: Huh? What do you mean?

Luffy: Whitebeard never used his age as an excuse.

Red: Then why don't I show you?

He begins to stick his fingers into Luffy, and turn him into an old man!

Straw Hats: LUFFY!!!

Luffy can barely stand.

Red proceeds to pummel onto him over and over again.

Red: You don't even have the strength to fight back! I've proven my-

But then Luffy catches Red's-

Luffy: It's not just Whitebeard, but Rayleigh too! He never uses his age as an excuse. AND NONE OF US EVER GIVE UP!!

Luffy punches Red in the face that he hits the ground!

Luffy: You have no right to talk about accomplishing your dream if you throw away everything else about you! You're pathetic!

This wakes Pato up!

Pato: That's not true! Boss just wants to be remembered! Not die as a shadow of his former self!!

And with that Red gets up.

Red: You're right Straw Hat. I was foolish. I was afraid of giving my dream over to others. But, you're right. I can trust others. Pato!

Pato: Yes Boss?

Red: We have a new quest. But first-

He goes to the Innkeeper and gives her Youth back. As well as Luffy's.

Red: You've proved yourselves worthy Straw Hats. I hope to see you again soon.

Luffy: Hahaha! Looking forward to it!

And that ends another story... who knows, you guys might run into Red and Pato again!