Time with my Wives! (Part 7!!!!!!!)

(Y/N): Okay, I have it! 

You were baking a cake, but not just any cake! It was a very special cake for Erza. 

(Y/N): Good old strawberry cake, it's her favorite. And besides, this one is made with love. My love, all of my love for her is in this cake. 

To be specific, this was the day that she freed everyone from the Tower of Heaven. And well, you wanted to remind her that it was on that day that she became the person she is today. 

After the finishing touches were added, you rushed off to find your loving wife, and notice that she is already- 

(Y/N): ERZA! WOW!! 

Erza: Do you like it? 

She was in bed, wearing her Seduction Armor. 

(Y/N): Since when did you become Lucy? She's the one who does that tactic. 

Erza: And I'm no good at it? 

(Y/N): Woman, you are like a Goddess of Flirting. If there was a title for a Goddess of Flirtation, you would be that woman. 

Erza: (blushing and giggling) I suppose. I would be. Hahahahaha. 

She just hugs you, and pulls you into a deep love scene. 

One full of so much kissing, and booby squeezes! 

And then of course, you had to hand over her cake to her. 

Erza: What's the occasion? 

(Y/N): Today is the day that you became the woman that you are ... well you know! 

Erza: Hahahaha. Thank you (Y/N), I'm flattered, really. 

(Y/N): Anything for you. 

And so... 

Both of you went on to have sex again, and of course ever single minute and hour was amazing!