Hunters!

You are just chilling around school, and well one thing that you have been planning on doing has been to build a chain of different type of restaurants, but for that, you'll need to get the best of the best of foods from across the globe. 

(Y/N): Don't forget about- 

Yeah yeah, I know, Thanksgiving and sorts. But right now, that's only weeks away. You've been thinking this through, and you want to give the Cooking Clubs the joy of enjoying their opportunity to work in your restaurant business. 

(Y/N): A hunting I will go. 

But right then- 

???: No, I'm telling you, you have to take the exam first. 

???2: So? 

???: Everyone who wants to be a Gourmet Hunter with the best opportunities should take the Exam? 

???3: Eh, why not be a Beast Hunter? Or a Blacklist Hunter? 

???4: Because there's better use in making money aside from ... you know, killing wild animals. I mean, do you see people trying to hunt Faunus for sport? 

It was Team RWBY. 

(Y/N): Hey girls. 

They then stop in front of you. 

Ruby: (Y/N), are you a Hunter? 

(Y/N): Why do you assume that? 

Ruby: Well, let's see you're pretty much amazing at a lot of things that you do. And cooking is one of them. 

Weiss: Why bring up cooking first? 

Ruby: No other chocolate chip cookie tastes as good as his!! 

(Y/N): Well, ... Hahahahahahahaha. I guess not. Yes. I am a Hunter. Look. 

Ruby: WOW!!! 

Ruby: WOW!!! 

Yang: Why is it all in gibberish? 

(Y/N): It's not gibberish. This is a special language, only special trained hunters know how to use things language. It's like the Japanese Alphabet. 

Blake: That actually makes a lot of sense. 

(Y/N): Though there are a few who could learn them in a flash. Take Gintoki for example, sure he's not the brightest, but- 

???: OI! I REALLY TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT!!!

(Y/N): Oh just keep calm and drink strawberry milk Gintoki! Anyway, there are several types of Hunters out there. They just go about and do what they want! Hunt criminals, search for the most amazing of ingredients, find rare treasures, solve mysteries, just about anything! 

Ruby: So ... COULD I BE A GOURMET HUNTER?! 

(Y/N): Well yeah! But ... doing that on your own while being possible, you would need to have a license in order to get a better advantage, not to mention get the best tips out there. 

Ruby: NEAT! GIRLS! WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THAT EXAM!!! 

Weiss: I got a bad feeling about this. 

Blake: Me too. 

Yang: Hey, you only live once! LET'S DO THIS!!! YOU PREACH ON LITTLE SISTER!! 

(Y/N): Oh boy.