Ronan the Accuser!

The Guardians had managed to make their way to another part of Chronopolis! This one being Hala, the home planet of the Kree!

Star-Lord: You're saying that there's a piece of the Nexus here?

Rocket: Yeah, the Viking guy said that, so it has to be true.

Drax: Now we have the element of surprise! I WILL GO IN!!!

Phyla then stops him.

Phyla: Don't try that.

Gamora: You'll be setting off several alarms the minute you go in.

Drax: BUT I AM READY FOR-

Mantis then touches him.

Mantis: Nap time for you Big Guy.

Groot: I am Groot.

Star-Lord: We literally have to keep dragging this nutcase around?

Rocket: Oh he's not a maniac! He's like a walking infant, who wants to stab anything that shoots at him.

Inside of the Kree Building...

???: WHO has come before Ronan the Accuser?

A giant Smurf boy comes out.

Ronan the Accuser (Grand Accuser of the Kree Empire! He has a lot of beef with the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Avengers, and the Fantastic 4!)

Gamora: Us!

Ronan: Guardians of the Galaxy! I will enjoy executing you personally with my warhammer!

He steps down from his seat.

Ronan: Dealing with that infernal pest, Kang is bad enough! But you, you will be much more satisfying to squish.

He then attacks, only for-

Drax wakes up and stabs him in the leg!

Drax: I am awake! With each passing minute of sleep, I get ready to stab!!

Ronan: WHAT?!

He then gets slapped by Mantis.

Mantis: Yeah, how do you like that?

He tries to hit her, but then a bunch of tree roots prevent him from moving.

Groot is behind him, but now bigger!

Groot: I AM GROOT!!!

Rocket then crawls onto his shoulder.

Rocket: Like it? I had this nifty device that ages him back to his original state anytime he wants! Though, I wish it could last forever.

Ronan: Such pests!

He starts to beat down on Groot, but Rocket just blasts him in the face!

Rocket: GET SOME!!!

Ronan's rage is really peaking, and he tries to do a powerful shockwave, only for Gamora and Star-Lord to teleport over thanks to Phyla!

Star-Lord: Yo Smurf Head!

Ronan: I would really wish you'd stop calling me that!!

The big Grumpy Smurf gets ready for an attack, only to get stabbed by Phyla and Gamora.

The Green skinned badass then kicks him repeatedly!

Ronan: ENOUGH!!

He does a big shockwave with his hammer, and everyone is sent flying back to a wall.

Ronan: I WILL NOT LET YOU PATHETIC-

But then out of nowhere, he is held in place!

Guardians: Warlock!

A gold figure appears!

Adam Warlock (He is a creation of Earth Scientists who decided to become a hero after traveling through space! He has the Soul Stone which can resurrect the dead!)

Adam: Enough! You will stand down and give us the piece of the Nexus.

Ronan: I bow to no one! RONAN NEVER BOWS TO-

Adam then forces Ronan to stand down by pushing him into the ground, and breaking his arms.

Ronan: You .... Win.

Rocket: Where the hell were you Pretty Boy?

Adam: I rested enough. Though it seemed that everyone was doing fine without me.

Star-Lord: Let's just go. I've run out of insults for him.

Drax: I could come up with several! Why so blue?

Gamora and Phyla: Idiots.