2 - Reborn

The first thing I noticed was the white emptiness surrounding me. I was in the Anti-Void? Did it work? I looked at my hands and noticed the multicolored fingers before noticing my clothes. Either I was a force god like Error was or I was just a Geno that became Error. I wasn't sure but since I wasn't currently getting yelled at to destroy things I'll assume the latter. 

"I made it," I said not prepared to hear my voice it was like a mix of Error and myself blended together instead of just overlapping. Well first things first I need to get use to my, or Error's really, power and abilities. I looked around before lifting my hand feeling the magic build up only to find myself wrapped up in my strings and plopping on the ground. I glitched a bit, a weird feeling to experience before sighing.

"This is going to take awhile."

-timeskip- 

I don't know how long it's been since I've been in the Anti-Void but it had to be awhile. I had a different jacket, scarf, outfit in general from the Errors I knew of yet not drastically different that it was distracting. I had fingerless gloves that ended before my elbow and gold marks on my bones. It took awhile to get use to seeing bone instead of skin and flesh. My scarf was gradient starting as a light blue and ending in a very dark blue. During the learning process I made a tear in my scarf and learned how to stitch it together. I can do a much better job now but I haven't fix the patch since I believe it gives it character.

Once while summoning bones I managed to open an inventory. I haven't been able to since then but I found a mirror and when I took it out I almost crashed seeing my reflection. Or something similar to a crash since it hurt a lot but I was fine when it was over. Turns out I had another feature I was unaware about. It wasn't blush and I wouldn't call it make up but I had red under my eyes to the bridge of my nose and around the end of my eyes with hints of yellow sprinkled in. Unfortunately the mirror dissappeared after I put it down so.... sucks.

It just accured to me that I have no idea how much time has past and I haven't eaten anything yet. If I don't need to eat then great! I won't starve to death here but I won't have a need to eat and no reason to have food. That sucks. Wait, doesn't Error like chocolate? All the thinking of food got me distracted. I need to do something or I might actually start to lose it. 

I facepalmed. This whole time I could've tried to make a portal to an au. Well at least I'll be somewhat prepared if things go wrong. Oh well better late than never. 

"Oh, you got this. Be calm. Be cool. At the very least have the confidence of a god." Easier said than done. But none the less I reached out and thought of the first place I could which was Snowdin. I'm surrounded by white give me a break. Soon lines appeared and a portal opened in front of me. I pumped up a fist celebrating my success and decided to check it out. Stepping through I was immediately introduced to the cold. 

I can't be spotted, not yet though. I don't even know which au I was in. It could be an original, swap, fell, etc. Once I figured that out I'll plan out my next course of action. I still didn't know if this was a new multiverse, one that didn't have an Error, or Error's old multiverse. I hope it wasn't the last one, I would mind any of the first two options.

I treaded through the snow with little effort and looked around. It was so different in real life than behind a screen. I stuck near the trees and snowy greenery in case I were to encounter any monsters. No need to cause rumors of a different colored sans wandering around.

"SANS!"

Oh, just in time. I snuck my way over to some trees and peeked out seeing a classic Sans and Papyrus by a sentry station. Seems Sans was caught sleeping. 

"YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP WATCH! WHAT IF A HUMAN CAME BY!"

"Relax bro, I'm keeping an eye socket out for any humans."

"That better not be a pun.... WELL I'M OFF TO CHECK ON MY PUZZLES. DONT FALL ASLEEP AGAIN YOU LAZY BONES!" With that Papyrus went off to deal with his puzzles. It seems like this is near the beginning of the main game or even a bit before it. I'll leave this alone for now.

I went to open up a portal back to the Anti-Void only to make something else appear. A screen. It was labeled as Undertale with various letters and numbers on the bottom. I needed to learn what they mean before I do anything else. Making the screen dissappear I opened a portal and headed through quickly. Seems I have a bit of learning to do.