55 - Small Reunion

Author note: I got to say I really loved reading your comments for the last chapter. I enjoy seeing different opinions and why there are the way they are. Though I think some people might have thought I was being serious even though I said not to but whatever. It fun to see peoples thoughts since we went through so many chapters so far and there is still more to come. I should think of more questions to ask.

I was currently in the living room with Viper, Stretch, Pup, Fell, Outer Sans, and Papyrus. Some were watching the TV while the others were talking about the night sky. Or something along those lines, all I know is that Outer started it and I wasn't really paying attention. I was one of the few watching the TV. I only snapped out of it when the channel changed and heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Aww, were you watching that?" Red said in a mocking tone while Fell grumbled a bit since he definitely was watching whatever was playing.

".....," I didn't respond having no reason to. I just looked at him with a bored gaze and he scowled.

"What the funk do you want?" 

"I didn't even say anythi- what did you say?" 

"What?! Can't funking hear?!" Red blinked confused realizing what he said. He frowned and started shouting but every curse word was censored. The others looked on in confusion as realization started to sink in. 

"Come on brah, no need to throw around nasty words. Especially to my bestest broski." 

"Who are you?!" Red yelled but I ignored him and turned to look at the colorful menace that I was actually starting to miss. He was already staring at me and his shades had the classic YOLO on it. 

"Was'up," He greeted as I stood up and walked around the couch. The others were confused by my reaction.

"Fresh you-" 

"Before you yell at me, someone else came with me." Gradient stepped out from behind Fresh, saw me, then ran to me colliding with my front. 

I stumbled a bit but stabilize myself before I heard sniffling coming from Gradient.

"Kid? Are you ok!?"

"I w-was so scared! I haven't heard from you guys and Core couldn't find you guys. I-I tried to go to find you guys. I ripped the puppet and no one came. Fresh found me and tried to help me find you guys but he couldn't. I thought- I thought-" He started crying at this point and I didn't resist going down to his level and wrapping him in a hug, I wasn't going to hurt my own kid. 

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea this was going to happen. We're here, all safe and sound. I'm sorry for sending you away like that. I couldn't stand you getting hurt." I held onto him and lifted him up letting him cling onto me. I felt eyes staring but I ignored them.

"What's the commo- Gradient?! You're here!" Killer beamed as he realized who I was holding before walking over and rubbing the poor kid's back when he realized he was crying. Killer's words caught the attention of the others as Dust and Cross suddenly appeared looking shocked.

We pretty much ignored the others as we had our reunion. Horror and Nightmare walked in soon and immediately came over ignoring the others trying to get their attention.

Gradient was handed over to Killer as Paps and Sci came over. Paps ran over to Killer wanting to see Gradient and Sci wandered over to me. Outer Sans also walked over to me.