101 - Seeing Stars

Author's note: Guys I had a weird feeling and had to check... I've been writing this story for over a year.... I'm in disbelief. Started June 4th... my god.

I might have been a bit careless.... well a bit might be a stretch depending who you ask. I was preparing for something and wasn't really paying attention as I was walking through Storyshift looking for Chara. I felt a force hit my chest and stabled myself as someone else groaned. 

I blinked as my eyelights locked onto equally surprised blue eyelights. It was Underswap Sans. We stared at each other for a moment and I decided to break the ice.

"Uh... hey?" I said with a wave. He jumped back shocked and I held my hand up showing I mean no harm.

"Woah easy there. Why so jumpy?" I asked.

"Uh- I- I mean you..." Swap said glancing around on edge.

"Oh right, I'm Error. Who are you? What are are you doing here? I think I would recognize seeing someone like you." Playing a bit oblivious was my plan here just to see how Swap Sans reacted to me.

"Oh..... I'm Sans...." he answered slowly

"Well duh, I mean I've seen many that look like you and apparently have the same name but I should've expected that. I mean what would you prefer that I call you?" 

"Uh you can call me Swap-" 

"Alright Swap! Nice to meet you but I got to go." I said quickly walking around the stunned Sans. I heard Swap stumble a bit and follow me.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" He exclaimed.

"Um around, I don't know. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a good walk." I said not bothering to turn around. 

"Wait you can't just walk away like that!" He said going after me.

"Why not? You don't know me."

"I do know you. At least... I think I do. You look different and no one has seen you in forever." He said trying to sound nicer.

"Huh, well I mean no one looked for me as far as I could tell if someone did know me." It was quiet for a bit. 

"Error... where have you been?" 

"Around." I answered vaguely.

"Error I'm serious-" His tone was stern but I cut him off.

"I am too. I've been around. Never one place for too long." I noticed he kept following me so I kept walking. Of course I noticed some similarities to the Swap I already knew and decided to poke at it.

"You doing ok back there, you seem a bit... sluggish?"

"What?! No! No I'm not tired at all, I have energy for days!" He beamed trying to brush off what I said.

"I didn't say tired but whatever you say." I said with a shrug. We were entering the more heated area of this Underground and I started to shrug off my jacket. Heat is fine, just don't want to feel all hot in my jacket. 

"W-What are you wearing?!" I heard and glanced back seeing Blue look a bit flushed, probably surprise since he was so used to a certain look.

"...clothes. Is there something wrong with it? I'm actually quite fond of it." The Lust Brothers took the time to make this for me. I will wear it without complaint. It really grew on me kind of like showing my own growth with my comfort levels.

"No! Nothing is wrong with it, it's just.... not what I was expecting?" He sounded unsure about his answer looking at my arms, my torso, and anything else.