107 - Battle

Author's note: fight scenes... how do people write them. Also I guess trigger warning for violence just incase.

I skidded to a stopped at a decent area and saw Ink get up to his feet. This was far enough for me to let loose without endangering anyone else.

"I've been waiting for this day Ink. You have no idea how bad I want this." I said summoning a sharp bone and getting a firm grasp on it. I grinned as I saw Ink prepared his brush.

"You just want to fight me?" He asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"No... I want to break you like how you broke a part of me. I want to leave you in agony as you see everything you worked on get torn from you. I want to kill you. Let's see which one I get today." I summoned many bones and threw them at Ink using my strings. The fight has begun.

Ink evaded my attack but I just summoned more and keep at it watching him run around til I got bored deciding to go after him myself. 

"Heads up!" I called out before serving a swift kick to Ink's head. He yelped when he realized he was getting knocked back which reminding me that we skeleton were stronger than we looked. I paused a moment to evade some paint, bent back to avoid his brush, and jumped only to get struck in my side. I went flying a bit but skidded to a stop giving Ink an annoyed look. 

I know we're fighting but that doesn't mean I have to like getting hit. But I was glad Ink seemed to realize that talking was not an option. I twisted around the bone I was holding and lunged for Ink. I swiped and he evaded or he swiped at me and I evaded. I could just end this. I had to skills to. But... I really wanted to drag this out. I want to tire him. I want him helpless. I cut at his cheek and he definitely bruised up something.

I suddenly made an upward swipe cutting something as Ink leaped away to avoid damage.

"That was close." He muttered while I only smirked catching what I cut off from him. His vials. He looked stunned and I looked at the colors in my grasp before dropping them and stepping on them cracking a good chunk of them. 

"Come on Ink, let's make things interesting!" I chuckled as I summoned strings and flung them having them rush to Ink like a net while he evaded with a small panic. I went for him again and for a moment he caught me in his paint snare and came flying at me but I fell back kicking him away before he realized what happened. On the ground I summoned bone to be rid of the paint.

I got knicked but I didn't care much. I turned over to look at where he was and summoned two blasters. The nerve of this guy when I saw him turn to run. I reached out and summoned a wall of bones to block him before the blasters went off. I saw and trail of smoke/dust go flying into a wall and saw Ink coughing once it cleared up. I started to walk over.

"Come on, give me something to work with! I was expecting a challenge. Someone that would cause me fear. Someone I would dread fighting, yet that seems to be not the case. You're a total joke. Maybe it's my fault, I did train and stay active a bit more than what we're used to. Along with some... other factors." I snickered in amusement as I took the bone I had and threw it, not flinching when it lodged into his arm pining it to the wall.

Not like it hurt him. 

I saw a dark liquid start to run down the weapon and my grin twitched wider. 

"Well it's not blood but it will do..... you know... I think I'm starting to realize something." I said while my head tilted staring at him.

"Oh really? And what would that be Error," he replied through gritted teeth as he gripped the bone and yanked it out freeing his arm.