•Author Note•

This is long, you don't have to read it if you don't want to. The next chapter will be posted at the same time as this so no one has to wait.

I have to be honest with ya'll real quick and it's nothing bad I promise. There is a reason why I'm holding off doing certain scenes and excluding certain characters. I don't know why I'm sharing this, I usually don't speak my mind so I'm doing this while I still have to confidence. This is my first story, I don't want people to get bored. If I give people what they want then I lose something to have people look forward to. I don't want this to be a mindless story, and I already have something big planned. Like really big. I also dont want to disappoint people. 

Your comments really make my day, I smile everytime. I read what others think and it motivates me to keep going. However, my self esteem is as fragile as a Pringle chip. Eventually I start to doubt the comments or even regret a choice I made even though later I'll realize nothing is wrong. You guys have been nothing but supportive and I seriously can't thank you guys enough. I was afraid of what people would say about this but seems like I had no reason to fear... yet. 

There are times when I see a comment and want to immediately make a chapter to point out something said but realized how that would change things. I won't go into detail because some people are super sleuths and will somehow figure out who and what I'm talking about. 

But you guys have stuck around for 60+ chapters.

Here on this page you may ask anything about the story or anything else and I will answer honestly... to the best of abilities. Gotta keep some secrets ya'know. 

Anyways I just really wanted to get this off my chest and I didn't want this to be like those stories that have author note chapter after author note chapter.... you know the ones. If you didn't read above I also posted the next chapter so there's no waiting.

This was just a way to express my appreciation.

Alright on with the story.