98 - Planting Seeds

Author's note: *sitting there looking at an idea* I think.... I'm a bit stumped... writing is hard. This week has been a drag I swear.

I heard the crunching of the snow continued to grow in volume along with the grumbles. I saw the tall monster entering the area with his gaze down on my tracks before he came to a sudden stop. 

"What? Where are they?!" He looked around. He growled seeming agitated as he looked around for me. 

"You know for someone with such a reputation as yours I'd figure you'd do the basic act of looking up." I called out and he looked up seeing me above him, watching while sitting on various strings. 

"Sans?! Wait you're not Sans! Who are you, you imposter!" He summoned sharp bones and pointed them at me. I waved him off.

"Oh please, if I wanted to impersonate someone it wouldn't be your brother. Besides...." I dropped down a bit getting closer to the tall skeleton. "Take a good look, do I look like I would even be able to? We might share some similarities but we aren't the same." I could see his gaze taking in my appearance, he didn't know who I was. Good. 

"I know you're a busy guy so I'll just get to it. My name is not important at the moment but I am a destroyer and I'm trying to decide if your world is worth sparing." A bit blunt and a tiny lie but it was needed to get his attention. 

"What on earth are you blabbering about?! As if someone like you could destroy. You look like my lazy bones brother just more fragile." I decided to let that brush by, for now.

"Well if you don't believe me, do you have time to spare? I can make my point.... more clear that way. Just a quick in and out, no one would notice if you were gone." I lowered to the ground as I talked and opened a portal for him to walk through. 

He looked mad but I could see the curiosity in him. 

"Fine! But if you try anything I will destroy you!" He stomped into the portal.

"You could try," I muttered to myself and followed him. We were in the Anti-Void now, just away from Geno's location. 

"Now is your chance to ask questions while I get something." I said as I opened another portal to a bunch of paper and looked at them to see which one would be the example I used today.

"What is this place?" He asked looking around seeing, well nothing. 

"This is the Anti-Void, an endless white void of nothingness. I would not recommend staying here for too long on your own. You can lose your mind. Next question."

"Why do you... look like that?" He sounded unsure for a spilt second about his own question.

"Hehe ouch, something wrong with how I look? I'm just pulling your leg Papyrus. I look and sound like this because that's just how I am, plus the whole Anti-Void thing, my powers, my name, it all factors in together."

"Well what is your name?" He asked finally as I selected a paper and pulled it in closing the portal. 

"My name is Error. Now I'm sure you'll have more questions and trust me I'll answer them only if I see you as.... well, not an obstacle in my way. Take that as you will." I saw him glare and held up the paper swiping near it opening a screen gaining his intrigue.

"What is that?" 

"I feel the need to show you something. You see if I told you that your world is one of many you probably wouldn't believe me. But it's true." I opened up a one way window showing Underfell, just not his Underfell. 

"That's the Underground so what this doesn't- IS THAT ME?!" He could see himself talking with his brother unaware of the human child being so close to them.