127 - Another Travel Buddy

"I'll bring him back in one piece, I swear to it." I was currently already in the Anti-Void with Lust but I had my portal opened to talk to Papyrus, reassuring him that his brother would be fine.

"I know but I can still worry, for the both of you. Just don't do anything stupid that you can avoid."

"Yes Papyrus," Lust and myself said in synch in the same kind of way kids would to their parents. I gave the taller skeleton a wave before closing the portal. Lust gave a dramatic sigh as he looked around at the Anti-Void. I honestly can't remember if he's been here or not with how many time I go in and out either by myself or briefly with others.

"Mhm, just as I thought. You really shouldn't have lived here as long as you did." Lust spoke in a tone like he confirmed a suspicion he's had for awhile.

"Well, I showed up here so I figured at the time that I had to stay. It was my safe zone, no one else could really just show up. Except for Fresh but we don't talk about that."

"Uh huh, and you're a wreck because of it. Now, where are we going?" He asked brushing off what he just said.

"You know... I'm going to let that one slide. We're going to the Doodle-Sphere. Hopefully Ink will be there already." I wandered over to my area of few things and managed to find a spare charm before giving it to Lust. He raised a bone brow at the item I handed over.

"What's this? A present for me?" He said in a teasing tone but I could see his curiosity as he turned it over in his hand.

"Yes and no. It's a gift but it's also a charm I made with my magic in it. Wherever we go, if we get into trouble and we're separated then you should be able to use that to call for me. Just mess it up and I'll know. I'm not taking chances with."

"Ohh a special charm? Whatever, I'll still take it." Lust accepted the charm without issue and we headed to the Doodle-Sphere. I was pleased to see that it looked the same as the last time I was here.

"Be careful ok. Each of those is an au and I have no idea if they're affected by just brushing them. Tearing yes, but I'm not sure about small disturbances." Sure, I've moved aus before but I'm pretty sure I had the power to be able to. I've never seen what would happen if I tried other things.

"Relax cutie, I'll be careful." Lust said with a smirk as I let out a heavy sigh from the name he used. 

"Let's just... find Ink. Ink!" I called out into the empty yet clustered space having no patience whatsoever as I walked further into the area. 

"Ink!" I called out again with a different result other than silence.

"Error?" I heard seeing Ink pop around some aus with a confused expression.

"Oh, and Lust is here too? Hi! What are you doing here?"

"Hello there Ink-" Lust said in his usual tone but I quickly shut that down.

"Don't start flirting, especially with him. Ink, did you forget we still need to check out that other au we haven't seen yet?" I stuffed my hands into my jacket pockets while leaning my weight to one side.

"Huh?" He tilted his head and I saw one of his colorful eyelights was a question mark.

"You seriously forgot-" I was fully prepared to scold him until he suddenly perked up.

"Oh! That! Yeah I already got plans so I can't go." He said with a shrug and I stared for a few seconds.

"What? You have-" He cut me off again and my gaze narrowed in annoyance. 

"Hmm, but we do need to figure out what that au is. You know what, wait right here." Ink quickly made a portal and jumped into it. I sighed rubbing my temple.