104 - Two for one

I had enough... almost. I had enough allies that would be able to convince others to turn on Ink. Knowing him once the time comes he'll try to turn others against me but they will turn on him. 

At least I thought I had enough.

I was looking through a couple of windows with Geno discussing what we should do next when we both heard the familiar poof from behind us. I saw Geno look back. 

"Welcome back Fresh."

"Of course broseph! Ya' think I was going to be gone long?" I paused for a bit as I watched a window of Storyshift. I was still for a moment and stepped away from the makeshift screens.

"Something wrong brah? You're not as jumpy as usual." I barely turned my head to look at the abomination behind me. Geno seemed to notice what I noticed and wandered off closer to the pile of stuff by some other windows.

"...Why are you here?" I asked a bit coldly and he raised his hands in surrender. 

"Aye no need to attack I was just sliding in to see what's up?" He expressed stepping back a bit.

I quickly snatched him up in strings and summoned many sharp bones barely an inch from him. I tightened my hold on the strings causing them to light up a bit, I wasn't letting him escape. 

"Woah woah woah! What's the dealio? This is not rad broski."

"How stupid do you think I am?" I growled out facing him.

"What? Just because you're not cool with me?" He said just as another poof with airhorns popped in and Fresh bounced over to me slinging his arm around my shoulder. 

"Brah! You're going to love the surprise I have for you. I promise I didn't kidnap anyone this time." Fresh paused noticing the situation and pointed at the other Fresh.

"Brah you trying to replace me? I'm hurt after everything we've been through." He leaned on me dramatically and I groaned pushing him off.

"Yep, your the real one. I just caught this one trying to be buddy buddy with me." Fresh straightened up hearing that. 

"Nah I can't let that slide. I'm your best broski." He huffed a bit.

"I know... just don't know what to do with him." 

"Well my best broski, why don't you leave that to me and I'll show you my surprise some other time?" He jumped in front of me blocking my view of the other Fresh looking cheery.

"...are you sure?"

"Totes! Just open a portal and I'll deal with this problemo!" He beamed and I hesitated a bit before opening a portal and dropping the other Fresh into as Fresh gave a salute leaping inside as well. I closed the portal immediately when he was gone. I crossed my arms staring at the spot that was just opened with a scowl.

I didn't like that I just let him go off like that.

"Are you worried?" I heard and snapped my gaze to Geno.

"What?! Uh... no. No I'm not worried. Fresh can handle himself."

"Heh, figuratively or literally?" Geno asked and I cracked a smile.

"You know what I mean. Let's get back to the screens."

"Oh right, I saw something that might interest you." Geno said wandering to a screen I had for Undertale. I followed him and saw something surprising.

I saw Ink. He was with Dream, Swap Sans, a very annoyed looking Swap Papyrus, Classic Sans, and a nervous looking Papyrus. Ink probably is aware of me and might be making his moves. I couldn't be sure of anything yet.... but this would be a good moment. I grinned and tossed my hood up.