3 - Learning a Skill

In order to learn about au codes I need access to other aus. I could just portal into multiple aus and keep track of what I find to know which one I've been in... but that would take forever. My second option is to find the Doodle Sphere and snag some aus to look over and learn from. However that had its risks... such as running into Ink. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I already wasn't the biggest fan of Ink but now I don't know if that same level of dislike was because of me or Error. 

I heaved out a groan before deciding to try my luck with the Doodle Sphere. I opened a portal and peeked inside seeing a bright area with papers. I didn't hear anybody near by so stepped inside before walking the the closest paper. I managed to open that screen up only to see it was blank. I reached for the paper and saw information appear right before touching it. I did avoid actually touching it though since I didn't want to accidentally destroy it. 

▪︎Undertale.aa5▪︎

St.002-CT.1100-A.0

-Locations

-Resets

-Entities

-Corruption 

This seemed to be coding, good to know. I then had a sudden idea and that was to just... take the au back with me to study. I don't think its the original first Undertale since it wouldn't be so far from the center. Would it? Or maybe this was a newer multiverse. With that in mind I used my strings to grab the paper and headed back to the Anti-Void. Time to do some studying.

Once in my white space I took a seat on the ground. I should really furnish this place when I get the chance. I opened the screen up and hovered my other hand near the paper seeing the information again.

▪︎Undertale.aa5▪︎

St.002-CT.1105-A.0

-Locations

-Resets

-Entities

-Corruption 

I think one of the numbers changed but I wouldn't even know what it means yet. Let's check out the resets then. I pressed on it a new much smaller screen appeared next to it.

▪︎Resets▪︎

Zero resets have been made. No further information.

Well that didn't help much. I went back to the main screen, causing the other one to disappear and tapped on the corruption option which made a new screen.

▪︎Corruption▪︎

Corruption levels are at zero. No further information.

Once again, not much help. But it was good to know that nothing was wrong. Next I decided to check entities, this was different.

▪︎Entities▪︎

-Monsters

-Humans

-Unknown