110 - Reconnect

Author's note: You guys... you guys. Wattpad... ya'll successfully managed to stress me in the comments. I love that you guys love the story... but I'm still a Pringle...

Being reunited with the others was amazing. Even Scoundrel and Insanity were back since they had avoided that whole mess we all have been through. To my relief I was able to just enjoy a meal without having to answer questions. Eventually I knew I would but I was in no mood to remember everything that has happened since I was gone. 

It wasn't quiet either. Killer made sure of that. I was glad for the usual noise and mild chaotic energy that was the norm for us. If it was silent I would've assumed that something was wrong.

After my meal I was a bit torn however in how I should proceed. There were things I needed to check, people I needed to see, yet I had to rest and recover mentally a bit before I could do anything. I didn't want to snap at anyone and I certain didn't want to accidentally stab someone if I get startled. 

My solution, stay with the others. Keeping myself occupied would at least help me plus I just got back, I needed to stay with the others. I spent most mornings with Dust and Nightmare just enjoying the quiet. The afternoons were with Scoundrel, Killer, and Cross mainly. Whoever was available really. Around the evening it was whoever again and at night it was mainly Horror or Nightmare. 

This helped me develop a schedule and made sure I didn't isolated myself. Gradient was help in that regard too since he always wanted to show me what he learned so I was involved with his training sessions at times just observing his progress. He was better at fighting and his powers have developed to be more stable.

Again, I hated that he has grown but I was glad he did. He looks healthy and happy, as a parent that's all I could hope for. 

After about a couple weeks I decided that I was good to go for traveling. I had Nightmare check me just to be sure since he would know if something was wrong. He gave the ok.

First things first. I had to see others.

I opened a portal to an au and tossed up my hood before I stuffed my hands and walked through the snow. I avoided being spotted until I came up to a building in town. I was ignoring the looks from other monsters that were out and entered the building paying no attention to the closed sign. I stuck to the back in the shadows just observing the area spotting the skeleton I was looking for. He was sitting on stage alone looking less than pleased but fine overall.

Nevermind, he wasn't alone. There was another monster shamelessly flirting which was expecting yet felt gross to watch. Especially since the one I was here for didn't seem to be interested in the slightest. I adjusted my hood and walked up catching both of their attentions. 

"Hey buddy! Can't you see the closed sign?!" The other monster said as I ignored them walking towards the skeleton.

"Hey! Did you not-" I reached out wrapping the monster in strings before flinging them harshly to a wall. I heard them hit the wall then the floor but didn't care as I stepped into the brighter area. 

"Hey Lust, sorry I took so long." I greeted as I removed my hood. I saw Lust looked shocked before beaming.

"Error!" He rushed over as I walked and embraced me in a tight hug. He stiffened when he realized what he did and pulled away. 

"Whoops sorry hun~ I forgot that-" I cut him off by pulling him into a hug. The fur of his coat tickled at my bone-like skin but I didn't care.

"It's ok, I missed you too. Sorry I didn't come back sooner. I got back a bit ago but I needed to recover. It was... something else let me say that."

"I'm just glad you're ok Glitchy." After a bit we separated and I sat on a stool while Lust sat on the one next to me. He told me a bit about what happened and I found out something interesting. The others still went to Classic's au on a regular basis. Lust and his brother managed to get a small start up with their fashion hobby which in a way made sense to me. I was unsure if this au would ever just stay on the surface so it was nice that they get something. 

Ink managed to help Dancetale get their home back, kinda, he made a place for them. That's all that mattered. 

Everyone else was pretty much doing well with what they could which was a good thing. After catching up with Lust I said my partings and headed off. 

I visited the reaper, just to show I didn't die yet.

I visited Epictale, I had no reason really for that one. 

I visited Viper and Pup, that was a trip. Poor Pup almost had a heart attack.

I visited Underfell, mainly for Fell Papyrus for the same reason as the reaper, to show I didn't die. And I wanted to steal some chocolate.

I went to Underswap near the end. I walked through the area to the brothers' home before knocking on the door. I heard running and cheerful chatter before the door opened. 

"Hello there how can- Error?! I heard you came back! It's good to see you, come on in!" Blue greeted me before grabbing my sleeve and tugging me in. I saw Stretch sitting on the sofa and decided to join him. He peeked an eye open, saw it was me, and closed it again. Blue returned with a mug.

"I wasn't sure what to get you so I hope water is fine?"

"Water is perfect Blue, don't worry about it." I said as I accepted the mug. I crossed my legs as I sipped my drink.

"So? What happened? You don't have to tell me the whole thing of course! But maybe like... bullet points?" Blue inquired looking intrigued. I figured just listing stuff would be fine.

"Let's see... fell into the Void. Ended up in a glitchy au. Found by Fresh. Went to the wrong multiverse. Planned revenge. Finally got what I wanted. Got found. Went home." I stopped to drink more water before looking at Blue. "Yeah that sums it up without details." 

"....I feel like I just have more questions than before."

"Well that's what you get bro. You gave the option and they got to the point," Stretch said keeping his eyes closed yet sounding amused which caused Blue to groan. 

"Yeah yeah. Wait... Fresh found you?" Blue asked just catching that bit of information.

"Yep, believe it or not he was the only reason I didn't lose my mind. He's crazy but he's a friend, I'm grateful for that neon menace... Don't tell him I said that or else I'll string you up." I said as I placed the empty mug down and I saw Blue chuckle holding his hands up in a surrendering motion.

"So what now? Everything is done right? I think... I don't remember everything from when we were stuck in the Classic au," Stretch said as he sat up.

"Well... after this I need to see the Doodle-Sphere and talk to Ink about something... do a bit of searching... things should go back to normal for me. We'll see." I said in response. I had to go to the Doodle-Sphere. I saw how bad it was in my old multiverse. I needed to see if this one was ok.

Blue gave me some tacos he had in his fridge to go and I happily accepted before returning to Nightmare's domain to store them away for later. Then I headed off to the Doodle-Sphere.