53 - Shopping Trip

Things have cooled down for the most part, I've decided to ignore Red completely. I made it clear that I don't want to talk to him to the point where if Red needed to say something Fell would have to be the one to tell me. Though he doesn't like doing that so it barely even happens.

Dream tried to tell me that my actions were childish but Sci surprisingly was the one to shut him down. I did tell him what happened with Gradient and myself so he has been giving certain skeletons a slight cold shoulder. Sci won't let Paps out of his sight when myself, Cross, or Nightmare are not around.

Sugar kind of scared Paps at first... but then they made cookies and everything has been fine between them. It was nice.

The others including myself agreed that we should start looking for jobs or something soon if we want money to buy our own things. Heck if more people just keep coming then buying a new place wouldn't be too bad. But I just hoped we didn't stay that long for it to be a concern. We weren't even sure how to go about it but to my luck today was a shopping trip. 

"Hey there~" I heard as a knock sounded on the door of my room. I didn't look up from my book. 

"What do you want Lust?" 

"Well today a group of us will be going to to city to restock the fridge and get whatever else we need. Want to come with?"

"You're going?" 

"Of course, I'm the one that buys the clothes. I refuse to wear the same thing everyday you know. But, today is a grocery day." 

"Huh, makes sense. Sure I'll go." I said as I closed the book. If Lust was going then I'll go, he will keep the others away from me.

"Great! I'll tell the others." With that he left to go down stairs. Glancing at the window I saw it was pretty cloudy so ditched my normal jacket and picked out a hoodie and pants to wear. I might be used to Snowdin temperatures but I was unsure how long this was going to take and we were going to be around people. The less attention on me the better which mean markings and bones got to be covered. 

I'm pretty sure monsters were pretty much accepted here but I was still the odd one out really. I don't want that kind of attention.

I had no doubts that there would probably be haters too but I was told that this city fully supported monsters along with others further out but it didn't hurt to be careful. There were laws in place so being attacked wasn't going to be an issue. 

I headed down and saw the Outertale brothers, Lust, Fell, Sans, Ink, Sci, and Cross. Papyrus had a car but it was currently in the shop for some reason so we had to shortcut over to the city. Since I wasn't familiar with the area I allowed Sans to touch my shoulder for a moment in order to reach our destination. 

It didn't seem too busy today, I'll blame the weather for that, so we were able to walk along the sidewalk without any issues. 

"So Error..."

Did I say any? I take it back. Looking over I saw that Ink had slowed down so he was walking by me which I wasn't really comfortable with since our last big encounter.

"....what?"

"I was just wondering what you're going to buy?" Ink asked looking curious.

"Nothing."

"What? Why?"

"Ink, I don't have spending money and I'm not asking any of you guys for some." I don't get why he tries talking to me after everything. He's stubborn. 

"Ok we're here," I heard Sans say and looked up seeing a grocery store. "I have the list, we'll split up and sense there's nine of us we'll go in groups of three."