135 - Fashion

The day was here. I was actually going to do it. If I didn't do it soon then I won't ever end up doing it. I felt like I needed a good excuse to do so however. I didn't want Gradient around for it since I honestly didn't want him to see me embarrass myself. I told Nightmare where I was heading before I opened a portal and ended up in a familiar snowy landscape. 

I trudged through the snow and made my way to the home of a pair of skeleton brothers. The few monsters that spotted me were quick to avoid getting in my way. I've been there before and I wasn't kind to anyone that approached me. It was a known fact at this point.

I approached the wooden door and shook off the snow that gathered on my boots. I huffed a bit before knocking on the door. I waited patiently, pushing around some nearby snow, before hearing the door click and watching it open. I was greeted by arms going around my neck and I went stiff telling myself I was ok. 

"Error! Good to see you, I wasn't expecting a visit so soon. I didn't think I'd be seeing you for a bit since that little au incident." Lust was quick to greet me and pull me into the home before shutting the door.

"Yeah, I guess I could've warned you. But yeah I'm here. Where's your brother?"

"Papyrus? He's in Classic's au working on some of our fashion stuff. Things are going pretty steady over there. Why?"

"Eh, just curious. I didn't want him to think I was dragging you off to another adventure."

"Oh, no. I've had the one and I'll be good on that for a while. So if you had asked then I would've had to politely declined."

"Don't worry, I won't. I'm actually here about something else."

"Oh! Is it time to dress you up?" Lust joked but I stuffed my hands into my jacket.

"Yeah."

"Oh good." Lust said seemingly missing entirely what was just said. I stared at him seeing his expression blank and he finally blinked looking at me.

"I'm sorry, did you say yes?"

"Well I said yeah, but yes." 

He reached over poking my face and I grabbed his hand stopping him quickly. 

"What are you doing?"

"I was just checking that I wasn't losing it. You're being serious?!"

"I can change my mind and leave right now."

"No! No no no I'm sorry. Yeah hold on!" Lust hurried upstairs and I leaned against the wall. I considered my options but ai said I would do it and it would feel cowardly if I backed out now. Lust returned with his fluffy jacket and a bag on his shoulder. 

"Alright, we need to go to Classic's au because that's where all my stuff is."

"Understandable." I said as I snapped my fingers opening up a portal. Lust wandered in and I was quick to follow. We were in Classic's home and we wandered out without disturbing anything. We had to take quite the walk since I had no idea where he wanted to go. 

I remembered a couple of things from the last few times I've been in the city. There were still humans and monsters roaming and things seemed pretty fine. I followed the purple dressed skeleton through every street and turn until we reached a multi storied building. I just raised a bone brow at the sight but followed Lust inside. We went into an elevator, up a few floors, down a hall passed many doors, stopping at one eventually. Lust went inside and I followed seeing a small studio.

I guess they managed to find a place to be able to work and not take up Classic's space. Good for them. I spotted Papyrus at a desk over a sewing machine. He finished whatever he was doing before and looked up seeing us.