66 - Going Back

I was on the verge of dozing off when Fresh returned to us so I didn't recognize his presence until he spoke.

"Wicked, who's it for?" I looked over and noticed Fresh was leaning on the couch looking down at Lust, more specifically the book in his hands.

"Oh! It's nothing." He said before hiding the page against himself. There was a pause before Dust looked at Fresh.

"What was it?"

"Nothing." Lust interjected.

"Oh it was something." Fresh said and I could just feel the mischief rolling off him. He didn't seem to be disturbed so I can only assuming it was nothing bad.

"I see no harm in sharing if it's nothing bad. I've already shared a lot but I don't mind sharing more if you'll share," I said as I let my feet down and back into my footwear. Lust just pouted and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, since you all are curious~ My brother and myself have actually been looking into fashion. I've been doing sketches while he makes them. Sometimes we switch but that's what we've mainly done." Lust handed his book off to Fresh as he talked. I sat up and stretched feeling the consequences of staying still for too long in a smaller position.

"There's not much right now since we've just started so don't expect much," Lust said as Dust sat down by me and the book came to us. Flipping to the first few pages there were plenty of things for human models. Then it shifted to monsters, mainly skeletons. 

"I don't know much about fashion but there is a lot," Dust said looking somewhat intrigued but not full on interested which was expected. 

"What can I say, I had the free time~" 

I noticed that there were very specific details on certain outfits that were clearly inspired by or for a Sans or Papyrus. It was interesting and told me Lust was just like any other Sans. Observant.

I handed the book back once I was satisfied and he slipped it back into the bag he brought along with him. 

"So Broskis! I'm pretty much wrapped up over here. It's been a long work day and it seems like you've all had a long day as well. We good to head back?" They mostly looked at me since I was the reason most were out in the first place.

"Yeah... I'm ready to go back. Can we walk though? I'm not ready to face everyone at this moment." 

"No problems my dude, I need the trip anyways." Fresh said before gesturing for us to head out. He was turning off lights and locking doors before we made it outside. The cold nipped at us but none of us looked bothered by it. With the group now four skeletons we started the trek back to the house.

Despite it being night the city was very much alive. I almost forgot how it was like. There weren't as many people or monsters as there would be in the day but there was still a fair amount. 

"Oooh, one day we should go to a club!~" Lust suggested suddenly.

"Pass." I said immediately.

"Same." Dust said right after. 

"Oh come on. It would be fun." Lust said disappointed as Fresh chuckled.

"I think your throwing that at the wrong group brah. These two aren't exactly the let loose type."

"Oh we don't know that," Lust said waving off Fresh, "besides, Error here could've been a party person in their human life."

"Nope, far from it actually. I had strict parents. If I wasn't doing gymnastics or studying to keep my grades up then anything else would be a waste of time."