123 - Small Dilemma

Disclaimer: Yep disclaimer not note this time. I am taking the idea of a specific au and using its theme here. I do not in any backwards way support this au for what it is or the person that made it. This is purely the setting. If this is confusing I'm sorry but I do try to research a bit before I add things and... wow. Think of this like my personal take of this specific au, or something. I don't know, usual I just say 'welp hope no one gets mad' no... not this time. I'm being careful this time and I don't want anyone to think I support certain things.

If you know what I'm talking about feel free to inform others in the comments since... yeah. Ok... ok let's continue.

When I came to I was a bit dizzy. A normal reaction as my body adjusted to whatever was happening. I heard muffled voices talking and opened my eyes seeing fluorescent lights above that temporarily blinded me. A groaned escaped me as I covered my eyes.

"Error? Error. Wake up, hurry." I heard a small voice whisper yell. Well at least I thought it was small but it sounded familiar. 

"This is bad right? This isn't how it usually happens?" That was definitely Geno.

"I don't know brah this is my first time!" Fresh.

"Shut up guys before that... weird skeleton comes back."  And that was Dust. However, I woke up faster hearing what he said.

"So noisy..." I mumbled and opened up my eyes noticing two things... well multiple things actually as my brain processed things.

First, my hands were smaller and I was wearing soft clothes, a pastel colored long sleeved shirt and pants to match. Second, the others were small too, wearing the same kind of clothing I was. Third, Gradient was missing. Fourth, we were in what looked like a blanket tent. Fifth, upon further inspection we didn't look just small, we looked young. Sixth, I was freaking out.

I could hear the glitches building up. I didn't like this. I didn't want to be a child again. I could barely hear the others trying to get my attention over the harah buzzing that just got louder. Then the icing on the cake was when the unfamiliar face, yet also very familiar to one side, of a dark skeleton showed up looking startled to see us.

"Why are you kids still here?" It was like a domino effect from.that alone. Fresh shouted in alarm, which made me snap out of it and scream scared, which set off Geno, and then made Dust cover his ear looking just as scared. It was a few moments of chaos I honestly don't know why I screamed since I usually don't get scared like that.

Geno scrambled out which caused the dark grown skeleton monster to follow after him. Dust also rushed out and Fresh was trying to figure out what to do.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Broski I'm sorry!" Fresh tried apologizing since he started the panic line and I was barely holding it together. I felt like things were getting worse, that was until I get pressure around my body. I could hear a voice speaking to me.

"Shh, Baba it's ok. You need to calm down. You're ok, you're safe. No one is going to hurt you. We're all ok, we'll figure this out." Gradient voice was hush and in a whisper, deeper than what I was used to. Like he was older. My thoughts cleared up and I could feel my emotions calm down. I took deeps breaths and was placed on my feet. I didn't even notice that I was picked up in the first place. 

I looked up seeing that Gradient was grown, like fully grown. He was wearing something different. I wasn't sure how to describe it. It looked like a uniform. 

"You good?" Fresh asked bringing my attention to him. It was weird seeing him younger, and the same height as me. We weren't squished and overly cute like chibis which I was glad about.