90 - Hypengyophobia

Author's note: this week.... tested my patience I swear.

I woke up to Papyrus lightly poking my arm. Gaster must've told him about how I was about touch. I opened my eyes and saw that it was now morning. 

"Error, you got to wake up. Just because you look like my lazy bones brother doesn't mean you get to sleep in." 

I groaned a bit but sat up.

"Alright alright.... let me wake up a bit more."

"Excellent! We'll be in Undyne's room was you're ready." He left me to my own and I couldn't help but sigh. I just keep hoping that this is a bad dream and I'll wake up eventually back to where I belong. It doesn't happen. It was quiet, peaceful, and bright, a contrast to how the world was like outside of this building.

I pushed myself to my feet and stretched out before wandering over to Undyne's room. When I got there I saw Gaster walking away looking upset. I wandered in as Papyrus excused himself to talk to him. I saw Jessica was upset and looked to Undyne for answers.

"That thing that powered up the creature, Jessica was in possession of it before." 

"Ah, I see...."

I stayed with the females before feeling something was off. I wandered  to find the others and heard Papyrus.

"Gaster!!!" I hurried over and saw that Papyrus had an eye glowing red while Gaster was clutching his chest. One eye red and the other blue. Sans was back.

Gaster groaned a bit trying to do something and Papyrus quickly caught on.

"You can't teleport yet..." 

"But I can," I muttered but the other two heard me. Gaster's expression changed as he realized what we were thinking.

"Wait.... you two..." he started but Papyrus just smiled and turned to me before nodding.

"Papyrus. Error. Don't." We turned away from Gaster and ran off hearing Gaster yell for us not to go. Papyrus knew which way to go I just teleport us in the general direction. We arrived on the outskirts of the concrete jungle and I followed Papyrus the rest of the way. When we arrived Papyrus wasted no time jumping in between Frisk and Sans blocking a blast. I could see Betty watching with a sick grin.

I couldn't hear what was being said but I knew he was going to attack again. I jumped down when I saw his hand rise up and summoned a blaster to counter Sans'. The two blasts collided but I pushed more forcing Sans back. I felt a strain strike me and clutched my chest as my blaster dissappeared. Ok gaster blasters are a no go until further notice. Well, the blaster part anyways. I looked at Sans and felt a slight chill as I looked at him. His demeanor reminds me of Dust while his aura gave off Killer vibes. 

"Frisk, go deal with Betty and leave Sans to us." I told him and before he could respond I glanced back with a look that said 'don't talk back'. 

"...Fine," he said before running towards Betty. 

"Don't hurt him," I heard Papyrus said to me worried for his brother.

"...I'll try." I responded before he stepped up and summoned a half made blaster shielding us from Sans's bones. Papyrus went up to higher grounds by making a large bone while I stayed on ground level and Sans had two blasters. Suddenly a dark barrier went around us and I saw the light of a blaster come for us. I quickly summoned one to block the blast.