37 - Floating pt.2

What have I learned while here?

Death is not possible. As done earlier falling to your death was not possible. At one point I did attack Ink but nothing happened so I stopped not wanting to waste energy.

The island I stay on fixes itself, never growing or decreasing in size. During my attack on Ink I broke off a part of the island. The pieces just came back and reattached itself to the main part of the floating mass.

Some rocky parts might be floating in the distance but gravity was still very much a thing. Besides kicking off Ink I was testing this with a bone I made. Tossing it out it just fell into the nothingness and dissappeared as it came back from wherever it was falling from.

Magic works but only certain things. We can't make portals. Bones, blasters, and some other things were possible.

Contact to the other aus is not possible. That one was self explanatory. Well, not entirely. There was one thing I haven't tried but if it went wrong I would have a new problem on my hands that I didn't want.

Ink is annoyingly observant but somehow forgetful at the same time. I was already aware of his memory issue but I also forgot that he was also a Sans. He made me nervous and I didn't realize how obvious I made it to him. Not just the whole don't touch me thing, I do that with everyone.

I was staring out into the emptiness when I heard him speak up.

"Do I really make you that nervous?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You've been messing with your gloves the whole time. If not that you've been eyeing me like I was going to attack you with your back to me."

"...." I looked down at my hands and noticed I was messing with the gloves so stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"What did I do?"

The question was unexpected but I kept quiet.

"I don't know what I did, if I did I probably forgot. It would be helpful if you could tell me."

"......you wouldn't understand." It was true. How would I explain that I felt Error's pain and that I knew how he was like which is why I'm a bit scared of him myself.

"Wouldn't understand?" He sounded a bit ticked off.

"Maybe saying wouldn't care would be more accurate," I muttered but he heard that too.

"I wouldn't care. I'm not the one running with the bad people of of multiverse."

"What are you trying to imply?" I said seeing Ink has stood up now.

"If anyone wouldn't care about things it would be them and, by association, you." Now I was standing up.

"Oh really? Could've fooled me. Those so called bad guys care about each other way more than your little group does."

"That is not true!"

"Oh really. What has Dream, not Blue, not whoever else is in your group, done to show that he cares about the group?" I saw Ink clutch the vials he had which gave me a slight clue but I was hearing something else. Though it was very faint and I don't think Ink heard it.

"Dream cares, he gives us positivity."

"Oh yes cause talking about your issues is too time consuming. Just give you positivity to not be slowed down or whatever."

"Like you guys are much better. What does Nightmare do for you guys huh?"

"He cares. They all care! Even if some have funny ways of showing it," I said remembering the time I was sick. That was an experience.