121 - Convo Between Friends

"You look tired, are you ok?" The voice of Lust said as he leaned up against a tree with me. 

I had decided to visit Lust after my interaction with Gaster in Glitchtale. I was glad to have a new figure in my life and would definitely be making more casual visits. But now I was spending some time in Underlust. I usually came to this au for one reason or another but I did really just want to see Lust with nothing on my mind. And of course he had to be him and point out something he noticed. I had rolled my eye lights from his question and responded.

"Is that really a new thing? I'm pretty sure I've looked tired a lot." Either that or lazy, or done with people, or not interested, or any other sort of expression that makes me look tired.

"I guess, is something on your mind?" He asked messing around with the fluff of his jacket by his neck.

"Nope, not this time.... well-" I trailed off thinking of something.

"I knew it," he said amused and I huffed watching my breath disappear in the chilled air.

"It's nothing bad. I've been thinking of visiting my old multiverse," I informed him and I heard Lust shift a bit in his spot.

"Why would you want to that? Don't you, ya'know, hate that place?"

"Oh I do, trust me. But I admit I kinda miss someone and I want to see how they're doing."

"Aww you made a friend. You're growing up so fast." I saw my place a hand on his chest and wipe a fake tear. 

"Haha, bite me." I said sarcastically, forgetting who I was talking to.

"Only if you want me to." He said in his usual teasing tone.

"Ugh, ok I set myself up for that one." I rubbed my neck and he laughed a bit.

"Heh, but seriously, maybe you back to that place shouldn't go alone. Just a suggestion since... well that place isn't exactly a place of good memories." He sounded concerned and I didn't blame him in the slightly.

"I wasn't planning on it. I'm taking Fresh since I know he wanted to visit as well," I said to his concerns and he made a sound of surprise before speaking again.

"Just Fresh? You sure that's smart?"

"Yeah, why not?" I was curious about him questioning my chose since he never had a problem with Fresh, that I knew about anyways.

"I don't know. Fresh sounds like the kind of person you would need to put a leash on all the time, not in a fun way either. I mean like those leashes people put on small children sometimes, you know what I mean? Well I guess those would be harnesses then? Doesn't matter, you know what I'm talking about."

"Pfft, yeah I know. But honestly even if I did leash him he'd find a way to get out of it without me noticing. Or he'd let me notice and not care as he escapes anyways."

"Maybe, he is a... well he's definitely something." Lust said nodding in agreement to my statement.

"Yeah he is, but I trust him. Don't tell him I said that, any compliment will inflate his ego." 

"My lips are sealed. Maybe next time I could go with you on one of your little outings?" I was a bit surprised by what he was suggesting, but I wasn't against it.

"What, not interested in seeing my old multiverse?" 

"Eh not really, I already know this multiverse is better and I am going to be a bit busy later. I don't want to put that off or leave my brother alone to handle things."

"Ah right, your clothing thing. How's that going at the moment?" I was curious since, well I'm not a business person or creator that makes and sells things.

"Pretty good, Classic's au is like a hot spot. People really are interested in stuff from business and stuff like that."

"Eh sounds right. Plus people want to show their support for monsters so, buying products from a monster works for them." 

"Well its been a successful chance for us. Speaking of clothing... want me to get you a new outfit Error?" He asked and I looked over at him before gazing forwards again.

"No, I like this one. It's mine." I sounded a bit stubborn, childish even over the idea of replacing my outfit. He found amusement from my response.

"Haha, come one I bet you'd look so cute in different outfits."

"No... but one day I'll entertain you and let you dress me however you want. How's that sound?" It was silent and I looked over seeing Lust staring at me. His eyelights were smaller like he was stunned. He blinked and they were back to normal size.

"...you're lying." I shook my head denying his statement.

"Nope."

"You're serious?" He asked, his tone was suggesting that he didn't believe me. I just nodded.

"Yep."

"Anything?" He raised a bone brow as if testing where I would put a limit.

"Uh huh."

"Me, the skeleton from Underlust?" I didn't like his tone, it sounded like he was unsure with himself. 

"Are you saying I should doubt your skills?" I asked and he quickly changed his tune.

"No! No no no, I just wasn't expecting that."

"Come on, I know you won't hurt me. Besides it would be just for fun. Not now obviously but sometime in the future. Who knows, I might discover something new I like."

"Wow you're really willing to do that.... you've really changed from when we first met." He sounded like he was reminiscing and I had to admit I was definitely not the same as when we first met. I trusted him a lot.

"Yeah, but I don't see that as a bad thing."

"Same here. Ok Error, one day you will be my living mannequin for however long you decide to stay around. I'll be looking forward to it and you won't say no to anything?" He asked with a sly smile checking if I change my answer.

"...I'll be reluctant at best. But I give my word." I held out my hand and Lust stared at my palm. I wasn't unsure what he was thinking before he cover his hand with his coat and shook my hand with it. It was dumb but I couldn't help but find it amusing. We both hunched over a bit chuckling at our actions.

"Come on Lust, I was trying."

"I know, but I wanted to," he said and we had a small moment of just understanding. I stayed around for a bit longer before I eventually left the au. 

Author's note: I would've written more but... brain decided to die so... I'll make up for it in the next chapter.