80 - Tears and Wears

First the incident at the park and now this. I honestly couldn't believe my unluckiness. I thought my day was going to end peacefully with a walk towards the firefly field. How was i supposed to know it was trapped up? How did he know to trap the area? That's something I never thought of but then again I don't know who 404 even is. He could be a genius for all I know.

When I saw where we ended up I could help but be annoyed. Death Sans here was so kind to teleport us to the house, right in the middle of the living room. Where others were chilling out for the evening.

I really hate this guy sometimes. 

He had me sit on a chair as the others skeletons present looked confused and shocked. From either my appearance or our sudden arrival, maybe both.

"What the hell happened to you?" Killer asked.

"Where did you go? I couldn't find you after the talk with Gradient," I heard from Dream.

"Were you training?" I heard the unsure tone of Cross. 

"Your clothes are a mess, what happened?" I heard from Ink... I think... all the talking was blending voices together. I suddenly hissed in pain when I felt my arm move and instinctively pulled it away looking at who moved it. Sci was there by my seat looking concerned with his hands up.

"Easy, I was just checking. Didn't mean to cause you pain." He said causing the atmosphere in the room to shift. 

"Well I'm glad that many of you like asking questions... but as you can see this isn't the time... our friend Error here got attacked by a Sans. The two of us don't know him yet he seems to know Error... more than I'm comfortable with to be honest..." The reaper's tone was dead but he got attention and spoke clearly, slowly, calmly. 

"He said his name was Error 404, does that sound familiar to you Ink?" I asked looking at the artistic skeleton as Sci went back to prodding me to see what hurt and what didn't. Ink placed his hand on his chin as he looked down to think. I could see the gears turning as his foot started to tap. When nothing came to mind he started looking at his scarf, I forgot that sometimes he writes things down. After a couple minutes he shook his head.

"Sorry, I got nothing. This one is a complete mystery to me as well. You say that he knows Error?" Ink asked as more skeletons showed up. Killer wasn't in the spot I first saw him in, he's sneaky I'll give him that. 

"Yeah, he calls Error his student which is really weird." The embodiment of death sat himself in an arm chair. 

"Student? You had a teacher Error?" Blue asked as others started to settle down in different spots. I saw Nightmare come over but mainly just to pull Sci away to ask him what he knows about my condition. 

"I don't think so bro," Stretch said.

"I've never had a teacher. I taught myself everything." I said before hearing a horrified gasp. Looking over I saw the lust filled brothers staring at me in horror. I was confused as to why until Lust came over.

"Why are your clothes torn?! You look like I mess! I'm sorry but I will not allow you to sit here looking like that. Oh and Dust's jacket is messed up to... I'll fix it. Get up, come on." Feeling bewildered I got up to my feet. 

"Lust maybe now isn't the best time?" Dance Sans said watching the scene happening unsure, yet I could tell he was amused.

"You guys can wait to have your questioned answered. They must be uncomfortable sitting in tore clothes so I'm fixing that. Beside you can ask the grim reaper over there." Lust said as he pushed me out of the room and up the stairs with his brother close behind. I trust Lust, I really do, but I don't believe he's intentions were just to make me feel better.