96 - Past Rage, New Vexation

I stared at the mess on the floor with satisfaction.

"Error? Are you... ok?"

"You know, being stuck in Classic's au... then in the Void.... then in Glitchtale... I'll admit I've been having an itch. What better way to fix it then to see this multiverse crumble into nothing"

"Brah-"

"I'm going to funking kill everyone! After everything they did I'm going to make them pay for it!" My thoughts felt chaotic thinking of everything that happened and everything I could possibly do. Static started to fill my hearing, I barely heard Fresh.

"Brah!" I felt a slight smack and blinked a few times feeling everything come to a sudden stop and my thoughts cleared up.

"Take a breath and think about what you're saying for a moment." 

"...I'm sorry. I lost it for a moment."

"All's good here my broski. So, you sure this is the not rad multiverse the past you came from?" I paused at he question thinking for a moment before nodding.

"It's got to be, everything looks abandoned and I felt all sort of despair being here. I know we could just leave but....."

"You got revenge on the mind."

"Exactly."

"Well I'm pretty much stuck with you broski. Yes, I'm staying with you. No, you can't make me leave. So what's the plan?"

".....I need to check something. But, before I do that..." I looked at Fresh directly.

"If I lose it, go crazy, or anything that you deem as too much you have my full permission to smack sense into me, drag me off, or do what you deem as necessary. I'm saying this out loud to you since I know I will probably fight you on it but you need to remind me that I said that you could stop me." 

"As your best broski I swear to help keep you chillaxed if you go cray cray." 

I took a moment thinking about the Doodle-Sphere. Since this was a different multiverse opening up a portal should bring me to this one instead of the one back in my multiverse. I opened the portal and we went through. To my horror it worked.

It looked horrible. There were papers everywhere. They were scattered and clustered so close, there was barely any room to walk comfortably between them without touching one. I carefully wandered through knowing there had to be spots that were open to freely move around. This Ink seemed too prideful to acknowledge when too much was too much. 

"Uh, I might not know too much about the aus.... but this seems extreme to me," Fresh said looking around stunned.

"I only visited the Doodle-Sphere a bit back in our multiverse but yeah.... this is way too much. My first thought was to just destroy all the aus of this multiverse..."

"There's a 'but' in that sentence."

"But, this is ridiculous. If I destroy them Ink will just make more to fill the empty space. I need to make a permanent change while also getting revenge."

"So.... how is this going to go down?" Fresh asked.

"I need to test somethings first and we can move on from there. I want to see what I can truly do with my specific abilities, I'm not sure that the old Error had what I have now and I want to take advantage of that."

"Well as much as I would love to join you there's something just now came up that I want to check back in the Anti-Void broski."

"Sure, don't so something stupid." I said without thinking about what he said as I opened a portal for Fresh.