Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•

Info: just for the sake of my needs, I am using Soyeon from G-Idle as the looks of Y/n. But of course, since Y/n is you, you can look like yourself or whoever you prefer. But I'll never be as hot as Soyeon so-
.
Y/n: your name
L/n: last name

Theme: idol
Word count: 1.5k

(Your pov)
.

I stepped out of the car that brought me to my awards show. Many people were lined up outside of the railings, blinding me with their bright camera lights as they took videos and pictures of me arriving.

I smiled and waved to as many people as I could while I continued walking inside with body guards surrounding me.

"YOU LOOK HOT IN THAT DRESS, Y/N!!" one of the fans shouted from behind me outside the glass doors.

I wonder how long they've been holding that in.

I laughed and continued walking with the train of my dress flowing behind me. I was wearing a black, sleek dress that fitted tight all around my waist with a semi-low V-neck. The front was open just above my knees with thin lacing around the edges and had a floral laced train that dragged along the floor. And, my long, jet black hair was slicked back behind my ears.

The dress snug my waist perfectly. Not to mention, my silver rings, necklace, bracelets, and dangly earrings tied in the whole sleek look.

I got nominated only a few weeks ago for the Artist of The Year Award. Today is actually my first comeback in a couple of months from making an album. Except I'm not even finished with it, I still have just one more song I need to make in order for it to be finished. But I was planning on collabing with another idol.

But it was a matter of who.

I'm a very well known K-pop soloist who debuted around 2017 or 2016 under the label of JYP at the age of 16. I dance, rap, sing, and act. IU was actually my inspiration to get into music and now I am very close with her and many other idols in the music industry. And I'm also constantly nicknamed as the 'Girl version of Cha Eunwoo'. I'm friends with him, so we often joke about it together.

A lot of people online joke about me knowing every single idol. To fans it may seem like that, but I really don't know that many idols. Although, I could make a list full of everyone I know.

My list:

-Jackson Wang & Maknae line of Got7
-Nayeon from Twice
-NCT's Lucas, Mark Lee, Taeyong, Jaemin, Jungwoo, Doyoung, & Jisung
-All of Blackpink (love them)
-all of Astro, but mainly Eunwoo & MJ
-RM from BTS
-IU
-Ateez Wooyoung & Hongjoong
And last but not least...
-Bang Chan, Felix & Seungmin from Stray Kids

So, I guess I know a handful of people.

I'm mostly known for being late to award ceremonies because I already am for this one.

I hurriedly walked past multiple tables that were full of idol groups standing up to bow at me as I passed down in the audience. NCT stood up to bow, and even exchanged a few small conversations before I sat down in my seat near them.

So many people were looking at me from the stage. It made me feel like the center of attention when I shouldn't be.

.
(No one's pov)

Han nudged Chan's arm harshly, not being able to take his eyes off of you. You were right there.

"What?" Chan asked, rubbing his upper arm in pain that Han's elbow inflicted.