Christmas EveL •ot8•

(Not proofread!)

Genre: ..action, maybe? I dunno

Word count: 728

(Based off of their music video, Christmas EveL. Go check it out!)

Synopsis: you wake up one night to catch the wanted eight boys named Stray Kids, delivering your sibling's Christmas presents. Considering you're around their age (19), you don't believe in Santa Claus. But that all goes down the drain when they tell you they're only a few more hours away from stealing the very real old man's job. And that they were assigned to be the new 'Santa Claus' of the new generation.

***

"What...are you doing in my house?" you slowly questioned the eight boys hunched over head your Christmas tree.

You didn't even care that you were in your pajamas that you probably shouldn't be wearing at 19.

All of their heads popped up and looked at you across the open living room by the doorway. They looked as if you were interrupting them. From the looks of it, it seemed like you were.

"Helping...decorate?" one of them said, grabbing the tinsel that was wrapped around your Christmas tree.

You blinked a couple times at them. They looked completely harmless. Especially with their little outfits they were wearing. If you were a kid, you'd totally believe they were elves. And not just because of their outfits.

"Um- how..how did you get in?" you asked, rubbing your forehead while leaning your elbow on the doorframe beside you.

They shot confused glances at each other while you stood tiredly waiting for an answer.

"You're taking this surprisingly well," an accent threw you off guard.

"It's funny of you to assume that I'm not absolutely losing my shit over eight elf-size boys doing something with my little sister's presents in my own home at 1 in the morning," you spoke so fast that you sounded like you were rapping.

A few of them glanced at each other again.

"We're delivering her presents, Miss," a polite voice spoke out from in between a few of the other boys.

This has to be a dream. A very weird, odd Christmas dream.

"You're-" you're voice was cut off.

"We're taking over Santa's jo-"

"JISUNG!"

A hand flew over another boy's mouth, preventing him from spilling out their secret any further. As if it were a secret anymore.

You couldn't believe this. You shouldn't. But for some reason, these boys looked like they were telling the truth. I mean who goes and robs a house wearing Christmas themed outfits with accessories?

God forbid these boys be killers or something but...their presence seems like something else.

"Ok. Prove it," you ordered in a bossy tone, crossing your arms over your chest.

The boy, Jisung, blinked with shock as his mouth was still covered by his shorter colleague. They all looked surprised to hear that from you.

"Prove it?" a boy with freckles spoke.

You nodded.

"I'm 19 years old and you're all probably older than me by at least a year or a couple. Unless you're delusional and have some sort of mental issues that makes you believe in Santa Claus...show me,"

You heard laughter from the back of the seven boys. They all turned to look at him as he was losing it by himself.

"I really like her," he said in between deep laughter, pointing your way.

You stood there, acting innocent while they all thought to themselves.

"One moment," one of them said with a dimpled smile, turning all of them around into a huddled circle.

A few seconds passed and they all finally came to the conclusion of bringing you along with them on their journey of taking over Santa Claus' job.

They turned and looked at you, one specific boy stepping up with his hands behind his back. You stood with your chin up high, already knowing what they said since they do not know how to whisper.

"You can go. But on one condition," he held up a finger.

"He looks like a nerd," Jisung leaned over to his colleague who was suppressing a laugh to make himself look more professional.

You kept your attention on the man in front of you. He wasn't that much taller than you.

"You have to help with the gifts,"

"Easy, what do I have to do?"

A/n: sorry, there'll be a part two bc I didn't want to fit all of this in one chapter