Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)

(Not proofread) my apologies again

Genre: action

Word count: 999

Synopsis: during a snowstorm that prevented you from going to school, you decided to play your favorite game. However, that fun plan goes downhill rapidly after being thrown into the video game. Will you be able to get out? Or will you be stuck in your computer forever?

(Continuation)

***

The bag was ripped off of your head, revealing a rather very dark and vacant room in which you were placed in. You looked down at your hands and legs when you realized that you couldn't move. They were tied to the chair you were sitting in.

"Good, you're awake." a menacing voice spoke from your right. You whipped your head over in the direction of the voice and spotted a man.

He was intimidating to say the least. He had an eyebrow slit and especially dark-looking eyes. The man was wearing all dark clothing and even black gloves which made you feel even more scared than before.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" you heard Jeongin ask directly behind you. He sounded awfully worried.

The two of you were tied to chairs back to back in what seemed like a hideout. How long were you unconscious for?

"I'm fine-"

"SHUT UP!" the man yelled loudly, his voice rattling off the walls noisily.

You flinched back, accidentally hitting the back of Jeongin's head as you squeezed your eyes shut. God damn it, you should have seen this part coming from your video game.

"Where is the box?" the man kept dangerously close eye contact with you as he bent down in front of your face, holding onto your wrists for support.

You kept your head angled up to the ceiling so you didn't have to stare at this man's face up close. You could feel his breath on your chin with how close he was.

"I..I don't know-"

"DON'T LIE!" he slammed his fists down on your wrists harshly, making you wince in pain. You had to clench your jaw tight so you didn't accidentally yell out.

"She isn't lying. We didn't get it," Jeongin's oddly calm voice alerted the man's attention.

The man walked over in front of Jeongin and crouched down below so he could see his face. Jeongin's head was so low that his chin just barely grazed his chest.

"What do you mean..'didn't get it?'" the man repeated, tilting his head to the side.

You didn't like the tone in his voice. It sounded like he would snap any moment and kill you both. But you couldn't do anything. This was real life to you now. Not a video game. If you die here, you die for real.

"Please just let us go, we don't have what you want," you cried out, feeling hot tears drip down your face as you allowed your head to hang low.

The man walked back around in front of you and shook his head while clicking his tongue. You felt his gloved hand gently lift your chin up to look at him. Your breathing was hitching in your throat with fear. This man was unpredictable and could kill you in a second.

"I'll tell you what, Princess..." the man crouched in front of you to continue looking at your eyes in which you diverted away from his. "You tell me where your friends are...and I will let you two go without any scratches,"

You squeezed your eyes shut, not wanting to say anything. You couldn't believe this was happening.

"Company building. Number 3," Jeongin stated, his head still angled toward the ground.

Your eyes shot open as you turned your head in attempt to even glance at his shoulder.

"What are you doing?!" you whisper yelled as if the man couldn't hear.

Jeongin turned his head, "don't worry"

"Thank you for your cooperation. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting my box now." the man excused himself while fixing his imaginary tie around his neck as he backed out of the room.

You tried holding in your sobs, but couldn't. This man wouldn't let you two go, he was bluffing. You know how the game ends, and you cannot allow that to happen right now. Not with you in it.

"Jeongin," you breathed out.

"Hm?" he hummed while looking around the darkness for anything to break the rope tied around the two of you.

You swallowed harshly and tilted your head back, almost hitting his again.

"Jeongin, I'm not from here," you said.

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do- what?" he asked, turning his head to the side.

"Earlier this morning, I was in my bedroom opening my laptop to play a video game. SKZ TMI I," you explained slowly, controlling your breath. "And I am in that game right now,"

"Oh no...he must have hit your head harder than I thought," Jeongin sighed, letting his head hang again.

You clenched your jaw tight and brought your head back down, trying to break your hand out of the itchy rope. Obviously it was no use.

"I don't want to die," you whispered softly, shaking your head. "If I die, I won't come back in my reality,"

Jeongin's expression softened as he heard your voice shake when you spoke. This was impossibly difficult to understand for him, and he only believed it 50%. Who would believe such a thing like this? Saying that you're in a video game and that you're stuck inside of it?

"We won't die," Jeongin replied back with sincerity, shaking his head slightly. "The guys know what they're doing but..."

"I don't know how I'll be able to get you out,"

Your heart fell, knowing the end of this game. You have to escape but it never ends up happening.

That's how it ends.

A/n: oh no...guess you'll have to read the story I'll end up writing in the near future for the ending 😲

I love cliff hangers 😉