Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•

(Not proofread, sorry)

(Another warning; graphic situations)

Genre: this one's sad, so good luck

Word count: 1k

Synopsis: the year of your boyfriend's death took a huge toll on you. You were heartbroken to say the least. But with your ability to time travel, you could go back and prevent his death.

***

You sat straight up in your bed for a solid 10 minutes while you looked around your room. It was arranged the way it was in February.

Sofa chair in the corner, vanity at your left side wall next to your bed, nightstand on your right, and your dresser at the foot of your bed. You knew all about time travel, but you never were able to finish the project before. It took you all year to continue since you used up all of your energy grieving your love's death.

But here you are.

"It worked," you said in a shocked manner, eyes wide.

You quickly got off of your bed to dash out the door, but quickly realized you were only wearing pajamas. Christmas ones at that.

Mentally cursing at yourself, you quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a crewneck. However, the paints and shirt were a little baggy on you considering that you rarely ate this year after the incident.

After getting ready and dressed all nicely, you grabbed your phone and ran downstairs.

"Woah woah woah, slow down!" your dad's voice caught you off guard, making you stop abruptly before crashing into him. "Where do you think you're going?"

You glanced at the clock beside his head.

2:46pm. I only have an hour.

"Going to the..store! I need a new pair of shirts for school," you lied straight to your dad's face with a nervous smile.

He gave you a look and moved out of the way in defeat. As if it were your cue, you quickly ran out of your house and shut the door behind you.

Part of you was excited to see him for the first time since the...accident. You missed him like crazy. After it happened, you spent at least a week at his parent's house since you were very close with them. They loved you. But you rarely left his bedroom. You were too busy looking at the photos of you and him together at the beach, picnics, dinner dates, all of those beautiful memories with him.

You arrived at the bakery, trying to recall how the day went. You both had a little date at the bakery, then he told you that he had somewhere to go but it would be without you. That's when you followed him and witnessed his unexpected death that you wish you never saw.

"Okay..okay, everything's fine-"

"Y/n!"

Your thoughts suddenly disappeared as you focused on him in front of you. For a second you thought you were dreaming.

"Felix," you breathed out, the tears already blurring up your vision.

You didn't realize how much you missed him until this moment back in time.

However, Felix's smile suddenly dropped when he realized your state. He rushed over to you, holding both sides of your face gently as he looked into your eyes. This was driving you crazy.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked with his eyebrows arched worriedly, looking back and forth into both of your eyes.

You slowly reached up and held his wrists, earning a slight gasp from your lips.

He's right here.

Without warning, you wrapped your arms tightly around his waist underneath his jacket. Stumbling backwards, he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. You didn't know how much you missed his hugs.

"Babe, what's wrong? You never act like this," he tried peeling you off of him but you didn't budge. You didn't want to let go of him.

"I'm sorry.." you apologized quietly, wiping your tears away with your sleeves as you pulled your head back. "I just really missed you,"

He let out a chuckle and looked down at you with heart shaped eyes. Oh, how you missed his freckles, his eyes, his gorgeous smile...him. This was all surreal to you. Too surreal.

But you were on a time crunch and you needed to prevent his death from occurring in just half an hour.

"We just saw each other last night," he reminded you, still holding onto you closely for warmth considering it was snowing outside.

After a few more seconds of holding him, you let go and stared at him for a moment, trying to think of a plan to change the past.

"Let's go to your parent's for the day, hm?" you suggested with a smile, earning one from him as well.

He let out a small sigh.

"You know I have somewhere to be, Y/n," Felix replied, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

Your expression fell as you suddenly remembered the incident.

Felix was laying there practically lifeless in the alleyway. His breathing was slowed from being kicked in the stomach and chest multiple times. Not to mention, there were cuts and blood all over his face.

You ran over to him, frantically picking him up and placed him in your lap. His body was limp and heavy to hold, but you managed.

"No no no- stay with me, Felix," you whispered with an unsteady voice as your panicky hands searched for an okay spot on the sides of his face to hold.

His eyes were half open, looking up at you with blood dripping from his mouth.

"It's okay..." he choked out, bringing his bruised hand up to move the hair from your face.

Tears spilled out of your eyes as your lips quivered with each sob that escaped your mouth. You pulled his head up underneath your chin, just holding him in your arms in an attempt to make him feel comfortable.

"They're on their way," you told him, pulling his head away to look at his face again.

But his body went limp.

"Stay awake, Felix-"

Felix, you need to stay awake! Please!"

"Don't go."

A/n: part two is coming uppppp