Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•

(Continuation)

(Not proofread)

Word count: 1.2k

***

Felix paced around the room with his fingers tangled up in his blonde hair. He had an unreadable expression on his face, however, you could see his brain trying to process what you just told him.

"You're from the FUTURE?!" Felix shouted for the third time, turning to look at you with his hands still glued to his head and his eyes wide.

You jumped up from his bed and put your hand over his mouth, shushing him harshly.

"Yes! I finished the time project not too long ago to save you," you whispered, your hand still covering his blabbering and loud mouth.

His eyes seemed to go soft, but fearful in a way. His hands fell at his sides as you let go of his mouth slowly.

"What do you mean, 'save me'? What happened?" he asked.

Felix studied your hurt and indescribable expression while you just stared back at him. You didn't want to tell him, what if it ruins the future? Hell, all of this is probably being re-written because of your great idea to go back and save your boyfriend from death. What a life you have.

"Do I..." he stepped closer to you, "die?"

You felt your heart ache at the word. You suddenly remembered the incident but quickly pushed the flashbacks away, trying to clear your mind.

"Look, we have only a few minutes until you go to the alleyway and..." your voice trailed off, not wanting to continue your sentence.

Felix sat on the edge of his bed with a thump, looking up at you with worry-filled eyes. This was so hard for him to process, but it made sense because of your weird behavior from earlier. Not to mention, you both were working on your time project before his death. So he knew about it. But of course he was skeptical of the idea of time travel.

But now future you is standing in front of him as if you were his own personal hero, making sure he didn't get hurt no matter what. In his eyes, you were all he wanted and all he needed.

"I don't want to go through that again, Felix," you blinked away your tears, quickly dabbing them away with your fingers as you looked away from him.

Out of nowhere, you felt his warm embrace wrap around you securely. As if it were an instinct, you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispered, bringing a hand up to your chin.

He gently moved your head to look at him. You almost instantly calmed down within only seconds of being in close proximity with him.

If your plan didn't work, you'd have to go through all of that trauma again.

You'd be way beyond heartbroken.

...

Twenty minutes pass.

So far, Felix was untouched. The house sat still and quiet with the both of you sitting on his dimly lit bedroom floor, shamelessly playing a game to distract yourselves. It wasn't very fun considering the whole time you were waiting for a sign that you going back in time to prevent his death wouldn't work.