Babysitting •han jisung•

*Disclaimer* please know that I am not babying Jisung 😭 this is just how I'm making him act when he is "drunk" for the sake of this chapter.

Genre: soft (shocking😮)

Word count: 1.8k

(Not proofread)

Synopsis: after your roommate gets drunk at a bar with his friends, you have to babysit him to make sure he doesn't do anything he's not supposed to.

***

You groaned with annoyance in response to the fifth loud knock on your front door that shook the whole house. Opening one eye, you squinted at your dimmed phone screen to check the time.

1am. Fantastic.

You peeled your heavy blankets off of your body, shivering from the sudden breeze of cold air since your roommate for some reason likes the house below freezing. Okay, that was an exaggeration. But to be fair, it is pretty cold when you wear a t-shirt and shorts to bed because of your thick blankets.

You waddled over to your front door, flipping the kitchen light on since it isn't as bright as the one overhead. Your hair was messy from your beauty sleep before it got interrupted by banging on the door.

You checked through the peephole and let out a heavy sigh. Jisung— your roommate.

Of course he would be the one to come home at one in the morning completely wasted out of his mind. But he wasn't alone. He was being held up by what looked like an Uber driver. And he wasn't too amused.

You quickly opened the door after unlocking it. Judging by the way Jisung was standing, he looked like he could barely walk. Which is probably why he was being delivered by his Uber driver.

Jisung's weary eyes found yours as a loose smile pulled across his lips. It was almost mischievous, but he seemed relieved to see your face despite his state.

"I'm so sorry to wake you up Miss," the middle aged uber driver man quickly apologized after seeing your tiresome state, making you switch your gaze from your seemingly blacked out friend in his arms to his.

The man's eyes flickered down to your outfit for a mere second before meeting your gaze once again.

"But this man told me that he lives here. Is that true?" you looked at Jisung and let out a sigh, nodding your head.

The man adjusted his hold underneath Jisung's armpits, making sure he wouldn't slip.

"You don't need to apologize," you reassured the stressed-looking man as you stretched Jisung's arm around your shoulders.

Jisung made a small noise as he stumbled toward you, both of your bodies colliding. You thanked the man and said a quick goodbye before pulling you and Jisung into the house.

"What are you supposed to be..." Jisung slurred his words, allowing you to take him over to the couch across the joint room. "Shrek?"

You threw his arm off of your shoulders and let him fall onto the couch as if he were a rag doll. He had little to no control of his limbs. Time to say goodbye to your precious sleep tonight!

Considering you got woken up in the middle of the night to Jisung being completely wasted, you weren't too thrilled. You were annoyed to say the least. Jisung only looked up at you, unable to open his eyes to their full extent. You inhaled deeply and attempted to run your fingers through your messy hair.