First Sight •Lee Minho•

Genre: a little soft, but a little sad. 🤷‍♀️

Word count: 1.1k

*

"We're going to be next after these people! Come on!" your friend dragged you into the line by the stage by the hand.

Your friend had been talking to you about this idol group for a year or two now. She doesn't stop talking about them. But you have never seen them before in your life despite her many rants about how 'beautiful' they all are. Especially one who she calls her bias. Jisung was it?

She had dragged you along to this fanmeet with her against your will. There were so many fans waiting to meet them. But you have no clue how these things go, besides buying the idols gifts and presents. So you bought a goofy shark hat with your pocket money after your friend told you that you should at a local store before stopping at the meet.

You stood beside your excited friend, studying each of the boys as they had conversations with other fans. One of them was staring at you though. He had nobody in front of him.

You looked back at him, feeling your heart beat a little faster with how he was looking at you. Why was he making you so nervous? And why was he staring at you like that?

"Oh my god, he's staring at you-" your friend whispered, shaking your arm.

You were speechless. He was gorgeous, but words can't describe what you felt when you made eye contact.

"Miss, you can go to Lee Know," a staff member waved you on politely through her mask.

Your eyes went wide as you pointed to your chest. "Me?"

She nodded her head quickly and guided you to the boy who was staring at you. You stood awkwardly in front of him, not knowing what to say. Thankfully, he began the conversation.

"What's your name?" he asked, tilting his head up to look at you with a devilish grin that made you feel a little lightheaded.

How dare he try to make you nervous.

"Y/n. And yours?" you replied with a tiny bit of sass in return for his attempt at making you blush with his stare.

His eyes went wide as he made a small 'o' with his mouth.

"What?" he asked in a confused tone, his soon intimidating aura disappearing into a soft and sad one.

But once you saw his reaction, you quickly felt bad. He thought that you knew the others except for him.

"I-I mean-" you stuttered, pointing over to your friend whom was still waiting for her turn with a member. "My friend is a fan of you guys, I respectfully didn't know of you until today,"

He let out a full-hearted laugh once he understood and took your hand in his, making your eyes go wide with shock. Is this allowed?

"So you're a baby Stay, huh?" he hummed, returning back to his other self. The one that makes you nervous to even look his direction for a second.

You glanced down at his hand in confusion. You didn't know what he meant at all. But he noticed that you didn't understand.

"I'm Lee Know," he introduced himself finally, smiling at you brightly. "It's great to meet you,"

You couldn't help but smile at him too, feeling yourself give in as your cheeks filled with blush. How is he doing this to you?

"You don't know how this works, do you?" Lee Know asked as you let your head hang with embarrassment.

"No," you let out a small laugh, lifting your head back up to meet eyes with him again.

He so badly wanted to mess around and tease you, but he thought that you would think he would be rude if he did that. So he fought the urge to laugh and just nodded with a soft smile.

He couldn't lie to himself...you were beautiful in his eyes. He couldn't get over how perfectly styled your wavy hair was, or your gorgeous small hands and freshly painted nails. But your perfume was also catching his attention. It suits you perfectly.

"We only have two minutes to talk," Lee Know told you, making your eyes go wide.

"Only two minutes?!" you exclaimed in a quiet whisper, holding the edge of the table.

That isn't nearly enough time. But I guess for the hundreds of fans waiting their turns, it's fair.

"Despite me not knowing you.." your voice trailed off as you pulled out the shark hat from your bag with a smile. "I got you this."

His face lit up with a smile as he held his hands out, waiting patiently for you to hand it to him. Once you handed it to him, he immediately put it on and thanked you.

Your heart skipped a beat when you realized how cute he actually was.

"Am I cute?" he asked with a little smile, putting his hands on his cheeks directly in front of you as he leaned on the table.

You couldn't hold in your laughter. You quickly slapped your hand over your mouth as he sat up with shock on his face.

"Yah, are you laughing at me??" he asked you, laughing with disbelief.

He was relieved that you began joking around with him. The interaction wasn't as awkward as before.

"No no, you look adorable," you admitted with one last laugh before the staff member came by to tell you to move on to someone else.

"Ah, one more minute!" Lee Know quickly turned in his seat, holding up his index finger with big, child-like eyes in desperation for just one more minute to talk with you.

He didn't do anything like that with any other fan. Why was it different with you?

The staff members only shook her head and waved you on to leave.

"Bye Lee Know. Enjoy your hat!" you laughed as you waved goodbye, leaving the stage with a smile on your face.

"I will! Thank you!" he waved goodbye, watching you walk down to the back of the big room.

You didn't expect him to be that laid back and cool. He was so fun to talk with. You couldn't also help but think of how confident he is with his little flirting attempts. It was cute though.

For five minutes you waited for your friend on that stage. But you had some company from afar.

You smiled at Lee Know who sat far away on the stage with a sad look on his face, staring at you like a pouting child waiting for you to go back to him. It made you feel warm inside. Almost comforting. But you also felt sad because you knew that you wouldn't be able to see him again.

You enjoyed your conversation with him. But it would never happen again unfortunately.

Unless...