My Flower •Kim Seungmin•

Genre: soft-ish

Word count: 800

(Btw this was written at 1:00am and I'm sure there are misspellings, so I do apologize in advance:)

*

You were the talk of the company. You were known as the 'Flower Trainee' for years because of your kindness. All of the younger trainees looked up to you for motivation and inspiration because of your Ace-like personality.

Trainees often came to you for advice and help when you were more than happy to. Everyone would compliment your outfits, your hair, everything. Whenever you walked into a room, you would make it 1,000 times brighter.

But then you found your own beautiful flower who made the room brighter when he walked in. 

Kim Seungmin.

You instantly became the best of friends after meeting him backstage when you had just got done performing. He was a big fan of you and so was his group. You were older and had already debuted before him and his group Stray Kids, but you frequently found yourself helping him and his members with songs and practice when you had the chance. He couldn't have been happier. Now, despite this, there would often be times where he would get jealous even though you two weren't official.

You, being a choreographer for your own benefits, helped the members out which meant you spending more time with them rather than Seungmin. So he would always ask for help to divert your attention to him. And it worked every single time.

Seungmin had the brightest smile that he would often cover up whenever you looked his way the first time you met him. You scolded him about doing that in front of you because you genuinely loved his smile. It gave you butterflies every time you saw it. It's what made you fall in love.

Around year two of knowing Seungmin, you two had grown closer and eventually developed feelings for each other. And every trainee knew about it. It wasn't like you two were hiding it or anything, neither of you were embarrassed or shy about it. Well...Seungmin was at first. But you found it adorable so you often tease him about it.

When you two finally made your relationship official, you were mostly known as the 'Flower Couple' around the company by trainees. Not one person was ever against your relationship. Especially Seungmin's members.

Bang Chan, leader of his group Stray Kids, loves the fact that you make Seungmin so happy. He had told you that Seungmin talks about you all of the time in the dorms, during practice, etc. And you were the one to always make him smile whenever he felt down. Bang Chan always reminds you that you are the one for Seungmin.

And whenever you're feeling down, Seungmin is always there for you. When you're sick at your house he always has to stop by when he has free time. But he hates the fact that he can't snuggle up with you or cuddle because he can't risk getting sick. So he brings sweets, soup, and medicine for you instead. But just seeing Seungmin's smile makes you automatically feel better.

Nobody has ever made you feel this way toward anyone and it made you so happy. It meant that Seungmin truly was meant for you. And you were meant for him.

Whenever you were busy with work and couldn't visit Seungmin during his practice, he would come by your producing room and leave flowers outside your door with an anonymous knock. It became routine until you caught him placing a bouquet of daisies at your door on your birthday. You scared him so bad that he jumped backward into Changbin passing by in the hallway.

You couldn't be happier with anybody else.

"Seungmin, what about these?" you held up a bouquet of roses across the greenhouse to your boyfriend all the way toward the back.

"I like those!" he shouted back, jogging over to you with a hand behind his back.

You two were looking for flowers as a birthday present for Seungmin's fellow band mate, Felix. You already gave him a more expensive gift early which was a watch, but you wanted to give him something extra.

Seungmin caught up to you, observing the flowers on the table in front of you both for other options.

"Never mind, I feel like roses might be romantic," you admitted, placing the flowers gently down in the spot you took them out of.

Seungmin let out a soft chuckle, tucking something behind your ear when you weren't looking, making you turn toward him in surprise.

"What's this?" you questioned, bringing your hand up to your ear as your finger brushed a flower petal gently.

"A flower," Seungmin smiled, taking his Polaroid camera out to take a picture of you.

"For what?" you questioned again, hiding your face quickly from the camera with a laugh, watching him put it back away after snapping a picture.

"For my flower."

A/n: here's a soft one for you Seungmin lovers. And it's not angst! Are you happy?

The next one might be...