Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•

Synopsis: you and the Kids are going to Melbourne Australia for vacation after a long few months of back to back performances and lessons at the company.

Word count: 1.3k

***

"AUSTRALIAAAAA!" Jisung yelled, jumping up and down while holding onto Changbin's shoulders.

"When do we leave?" Seungmin asked the manager as the rest of the Kids jumped and shouted behind him with excitement.

"Tomorrow"

Suddenly everyone stopped jumping and shouting and diverted their attention to the manager.

"What-"

"You have a flight that leaves tomorrow morning at 5:30, so I suggest you all go home and pack now," your manager announced.

"YEAAAAH AUSTRALIAAAAA"

...

"JISUNG!" you yelled through the chaotic house that was filled with boys running in and out of rooms with piles of items to take on the trip. Even Jeongin ran into the wall thinking it was his room because he was scared of getting trampled in the hallway.

"YEAH?" Jisung shouted back from down the hall.

"WHERE IS MY CHARGER?" you went into his and Seungmin's room.

Your eyes landed on Seungmin who was sitting on his phone without a care in the world since he had already finished packing. As you opened your mouth to say something, Jisung popped into view with a not-so-promising look on his face.

"I may have broken it..." he held up the cord in his hand, showing the metal piece completely bent to the point where it might get stuck inside your phone.

Your mouth fell open as Jisung placed it in your hands carefully. He took your shoulders and turned you around, walking you out the door with shock still evident on your face.

"My bad~" Jisung said with a nervous smile on his face. And he shut his and Seungmin's door, locking it behind him.

You stared down at your only charger. Nobody else has a spare, nor do you have time to buy another one. How does one even break a charger like this? Then again, it is Jisung.

Hyunjin stopped in front of you and stared innocently.

"Jisung?" he asked.

"Yeah..."

"That sucks," Hyunjin said, walking into the living room to retrieve his hoodie.

...

After a very hectic night, you managed to get little to almost no sleep due to the overwhelming excitement of going out of the country for your first vacation with the Kids. Especially with it being Chan's and Felix's home country.

"Clothes, personal items, chargers, phones, sunglasses, sunscreen-"

"Check, check, check, check, and..." Chan's voice trailed off, looking around for the sunscreen. Then he remembered it was already packed away.