Sick •Lee Felix•

(Some fluff)
(School AU)
Word count: 1k

6:32am.

"Mom," I mumbled quietly, holding my stomach in pain as I stood in my parents doorway.

My mother turned her head in my direction as she finished curling one side of her hair.

"I don't feel well," I told her, feeling another shooting pain in my stomach that made me visibly hunch over. "Can I stay home today?"

"Honey, I told you not to eat those dumplings last night-"

"Mom!" I cut her off with a whine, still clutching my stomach through my purple shirt.

"Of course you can stay home," she replied in a heartbeat after my whining.

I feel bad that I had to miss school today. I wanted to actually go and hang out with my friends but I don't want to throw up on them in gym class.

"Get some more sleep," she told me.

.

8:46am.

SKZ IN THE BUILDING

Changbin
why are you not in 3rd period y/n

Me
I'm sick, I threw up twice this morning

Changbin
SO?

Me
what do you mean 'SO?'
I will gladly throw up on you tomorrow at school

Changbin
so you'll be at school tomorrow?

Me
🤦🏻‍♀️

My Sunshine<3
how are you feeling?

Changbin
Well you know, I'm angry

Hyunjin
I think he was talking to y/n, Binnie

Changbin
🖕🏻

Me
my stomach is just constantly turning and cramping
Other than that, I feel okay

My Sunshine<3
do you need anything?
I can stop by later and bring you medicine

Me
no I'm okay, Felix
Thank you though <3

Minho
you two make me want to throw up.

Jisung
Y/n already beat you to it HAHA

.

3:57pm.

I managed to take a nap around 3:30, but I have just woken up to throw up for the third time today.

I laid back down on my bed with a huge sigh, careful not to trigger pain again. To be honest, I was exhausted. I didn't get much sleep, and when I did get sleep it wasn't enough.

Just as I got comfortable underneath my blankets, there was a knock on my window. I looked over to my curtains completely confused. Who the hell is on my balcony?

"What the hell..." I mumbled under my breath, sitting up slowly and sliding the curtains open.

Felix was standing outside on my balcony.